Ratings for Dr. Diane S. Chiu

I've seen Dr. Chiu for many years and I used to love her. Over the past couple years I've seen her about 4 times and have had to wait over 30 minutes for my appointment each time, only to be rushed through my appointment and I only get about 5 minutes face time with her. Her new staff at Bellevue Laser & Dermatology also lost my phone number and failed to call me when I needed to come back for an additional biopsy. If I hadn't had called to double check it probably would have gone overlooked. Ever since she moved to Bellevue things have went downhill. I feel she is very knowledgable and knows her stuff but the punctuality and lack of organization may force me to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I had to have a mole, or some such thing removed. Dr. Chiu was very professional and thorough. I appreciate that she took the time to check me completely for anything serious. I ended up paying more for the biopsy, and you can expect to pay more than just one copay in this situation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Diane S. Chiu's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP