Ratings for Dr. Martha Davidson

Dr Davidson has always gone above and beyond for me. She was on holidays when I was having a C/S and she came home just so she could assist in the delivery. She is kind and always listens to me. She is a fabulous doctor.I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Martha Davidson for 20+ years and she is truly a rare find! I am very fortunate to have her looking after me and my two small children. Dr. Davidson is extremely knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She truly takes pride in her job and is a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Martha has been my doctor for 23 years, i drive 45 minutes for every appointment. She has gone out of her way to meet me at the west lincoln hospital when it's been needed just so she can ensure that things are done how we need them with my ongoing and serious medical issues. I wish that all the doctors in her office could take a lesson from her. She gets me the answers i need, rides referrals that need to be asap. calls me weekly to check to make sure medications are working and when i call in to ask her something because i'm too ill to go in she calls me back within 2 hours. She has helped me through 3 untimely deaths in my life, and always been willing to listen. She really is amazing. Am so happy that she fought and won her battle with cancer.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I have been w/ this dr all my life.I never had anything bad to say, however, as time went by and my medical problems increased, her patience seemed to decrease.She seems to get annoyed by me now when I have concerns regarding my health and has even raised her voice to me.I find she doesn't listen to my concerns seriously anymore and makes comments like, " I know you, and this is just you over reacting again". I felt belittled and uncared for my past couple visits and I feel she allows her personal opinions on my medical conditions over ride my requests to see a specialist. Perhaps she has a pride issue or just doesn't believe me? When I have been referred to specialists, my wait times are min 1yr and when I ask for referrals,it takes her min 4mths to send it out if she doesnt agree with my request.This dr does not listen to me, only her own opinion.Meanwhile.. I suffer and my life is being robbed from me. Thanks Martha.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

She has been my doctor for 21 years (since childhood) and even though I now live a half an hour away from Smithville I continue to be a part of her practice. I am so blessed and honored to have a doctor as kind, compassionate and caring as Dr Davidson! She has helped me tremendously through good times and bad times and for that I thank her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Davidson is wonderful. We just love her! She helped me get through my father's death and now is helping us as a family after my husband had a stroke. She called to see how my husband was even though he was not her patient yet (he is now). She is very knowledgable, compassionate and a very good listener. A wonderful asset to the medical community.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

The best,saw me through my husband's death with compassion and kindness, allways been there for me,well worth the 35min drive.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr Davidson has been my wife's doctor for years. She has been attentive and friendly and i would recommend her to anyone looking for a new family practitioner

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I have been extremely lucky to have been taken on by Dr.Davidson. She took me on knowing of some medical "history", and referred me whenever things came up! Quickly and to the right people! Very greatful for knowing her. Now that we've moved further from her practice..I will do the drive through any weather or circumstance to keep her! We cannot take for granted the great gift of the medical care we can receive in our Country/City...looking at the world around us...can we not say we are the lucky one!?

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Davidson is the family doctor for our family. She has exceptional knowledge, patience and patient-doctor interaction. She does not rush into medication, but is willing to try alternative methods. She is also very encouraging when you have problems. She will take the time to talk to you and LISTEN to what you have to say. She never rushes a patient out....so she sometimes runs a little late. We do not mind waiting for her. She is never too busy to see you. She will make referrals to specialists as she deems necessary. I feel comfortable and trusting with her as our doctor. I feel most fortunate that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007