Ratings for Dr. Jon L. Bass

Dr. Bass is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable asthma doctor I have ever used. Doctor Bass actually helped me establish a solid plan for how to deal with my asthma during my pregnancy. I now have a beautiful little girl all thanks to Dr. Bass. He worked with my baby doctor each step of the way to ensure I was taking the right medications to control my asthma without putting my pregnancy at risk. I highly recommend him. I also love working with his staff. They are very helpful and considerate. This is a great team and I've only had very positive interactions with all of them for the past 3 years.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Receptionist was unfriendly with a mean look on her face. Nurse was very helpful and nice and the doctor was great...lay out my options and practice modern medicine like he should. Was so nice that I decided to keep him as my PCP.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I was really surprised as to how clueless this dr. seemed. I still decided to try to go to stay with him because I was looking for a pulmonologist for some time...anyway his staff is ABSOLUTELY aweful. They don't follow up and I kept repeating the same thing to ever new person who got on the phone...back to the drawing board...what a waste of time!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Does not care about the patient. Does not provide options. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Jon L. Bass's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Berkeley Heights, NJ