Ratings for Dr. Fiona Mattatall

Dr. Mattatall is lovey but she needs to work on her time management. There is nothing more frustrating than coming to this office and having to wait over an hour for your appointment. Take less patients if you can’t keep a schedule.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I love Dr Mattatall; however she is never on time and for my last 3 visits I waited more than 90 minutes past my appointment time. I realize doctors don’t run on time but 90+ minutes is ridiculous. Very disappointing considering she is such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Mattatall to anyone! She's amazing!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mattatall. She's performed surgery on me twice and both times she went above and beyond. She's been kind and supportive through a number of very challenging years. I'm very grateful to have found someone who I truly feel not only listens to me but HEARS what I need and want. She is a dream and I don't know where I'd be without her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

She was awesome, super trans friendly and knowledgeable when i had my hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr Fiona is absolutely wonderful. She is so kind and caring and gentle, and amazing with a knife. I was referred to her for a total hysterectomy to address my gender dysphoria. I had an amazing experience with her. She respected my identity completely and respected every reproductive decision that I made for my body (which was to be completely sterile at age 22). Surgery was incredibly fast and professional, her team made me feel very comfortable as I went in. She also scheduled me for surgery in just 6 months! I healed super fast, it was such an easy surgery. I am so lucky to have been referred to her!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Mattatall where to start. Truly an amazing doctor! She is compassionate, intelligent, more then competent. Being my first pregnancy she took me as a patient very seriously. She recommended I be induced due to high blood pressure. I was a little hesitant but after hearing her say "if you were my sister" I could tell she was genuinely concerned for me and babes well being. Unfortunately she wasn't able to deliver my son but her colleague Dr. Henning did and he did a beautiful job. Fiona came and visited me the next day in hospital and has been very kind throughout my entire pregnancy. I would recommend her over and over again! The girls upfront are amazing as well at chrysalis. Always a pleasant experience. Thank you Fiona for your amazing doctor skills. Fleetwood Mac and fluvog on!! \m/

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Fiona Mattatal is a exelente doctor thanks to her. Her help and care I have my first baby after having a high risk pregnancy

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Mattatall performed a C-section and delivered my baby girl. Surgery was successful and I did not have any issues afterwards. The baby was healthy and strong. Dr. Mattatall took the time to visit me and my newborn daughter and was simply amazing. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr.mattatall is a wonderful doctor very kind and understanding I'm currently seeing her for my pregnancy and she had been a complete dream although wait time may not be the best she takes time to get to know you and your body so that's what counts to me .the whole staff there is very friendly and they know own what they are talking about it highly recommend dr mattatall and the whole clinic for that matter

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017