Ratings for Dr. Fiona Mattatall

Dr. Mattatall where to start. Truly an amazing doctor! She is compassionate, intelligent, more then competent. Being my first pregnancy she took me as a patient very seriously. She recommended I be induced due to high blood pressure. I was a little hesitant but after hearing her say "if you were my sister" I could tell she was genuinely concerned for me and babes well being. Unfortunately she wasn't able to deliver my son but her colleague Dr. Henning did and he did a beautiful job. Fiona came and visited me the next day in hospital and has been very kind throughout my entire pregnancy. I would recommend her over and over again! The girls upfront are amazing as well at chrysalis. Always a pleasant experience. Thank you Fiona for your amazing doctor skills. Fleetwood Mac and fluvog on!! \m/

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Fiona Mattatal is a exelente doctor thanks to her. Her help and care I have my first baby after having a high risk pregnancy

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Mattatall performed a C-section and delivered my baby girl. Surgery was successful and I did not have any issues afterwards. The baby was healthy and strong. Dr. Mattatall took the time to visit me and my newborn daughter and was simply amazing. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr.mattatall is a wonderful doctor very kind and understanding I'm currently seeing her for my pregnancy and she had been a complete dream although wait time may not be the best she takes time to get to know you and your body so that's what counts to me .the whole staff there is very friendly and they know own what they are talking about it highly recommend dr mattatall and the whole clinic for that matter

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is beyond wonderful and really takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you feel comfortable. She did an emergency salpingectomy on me and now is following me through my third pregnancy. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Mattatal is a truly committed physician and highly trained professional in women's obstetrics and gynaecology. she is collaborative in her approach, describes berthing in detail, listens intently with to the patients any concerns, and offes a factual, professional, up to date opinion. I have been through a few procedures and a hysterctomy recently and it was done flawlessly with Laproscooic technology. She also was involved with my daughters delivery. She's extremely thoughtful, conscientious, and attends immediately to your bedside following an operation. I cannot say enough about the integrity and patient care of this doctor. The staff are efficient, follow up, and also work collaboratively to get your needs met. There could be an emergency that may cause a wait at your appointment, I know that I held up the surgery team but she was patient in ensuring I was comfortable. I'm sure I caused some delayed appointments back at the office but she never pushed, my safety and well being was of prime concern. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Mattatall is fantastic. She is knowledgeable, skilled and kind. She's always wiling to look things up or consult with colleagues, the patient is involved in all decisions. I was very, very lucky to be her patient. I have to admit though hat her office is not my favorite. Booking appointments can be annoying, they were slow to get back to me after my referral. The place is always busy. You pretty much end up waiting a minimum of 20mins at each appointment, often longer. But in the end the doctor is worth the inconvenience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I am incredibly grateful for Dr Mattatall's compassion, sensitivity and skill. During a very difficult pregnancy loss she was so caring, so generous with her time, and always willing to do research or consult with other doctors to get the answers I needed. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Simply the best ... at no point did I ever feel that the decisions that needed to be made were being even steered by Dr. Mattatall . My experience was so much better than any person I know dealing with overgrown Fibroids. I am beyond impressed with the care I received from the minutes I walked through the clinic doors to the end. Glad she chose this precession, and that my family doctor referred me to her. Lucky Lucky me!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

The kindest ,most respectful, and intelligent physician you could possibly have. She gives you all of her attention and ensures everything is explained well. Her bedside manner in building trust and showing empathy is heart warming. She truly cares about her patients, and each step is measured for risk, benefit , partnering with the patient. You will not be rushed. She looks at the hike person. Simply the very best in her field and thank goodness she went into the medical profession.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016