Ratings for Dr. Asad Razzaque

He doesn't like to give referrals for anything....... I'm pregnant and need a referral to go get an ultrasound and everything else and to see one of the doctors there and he won't give me one because it's to much paper work.......

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I find he is very conscientious ...have been his patient for many years

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

He has been my doctor for years now. And everytime i leave his office i feel angry. Cause he doesnt listen and he just sort of laughs at you. Need to get all your questions in within 10 minutes

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I MOVED TO ANOTHER PLACE IN CANADA I ASKED IF I COULD HAVE MY MEDICAL RECORDS HE WILL NOT RELEASE THEM ONLY IF I GIVE HIM 170.00. HE FAILED TO LISTEN TO ME HE RUSHES ME OUT THE DOOR IM NOT SURE WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH BECAUSE TO HIM IVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE THIS AND THIS AND I DONT.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He was my family doc for a number for years and I finally had to get another one. When I would tell him my symptoms he would write them down but than keep tracing over the last letter several times. It was very awkward. My last visit I finally asked his staff if he was ok. Glad I switched. He actually laughed at me once when I was telling him about symptoms I was having. Wouldn't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

awful experience from start to finish, I recently switched to another doctor. I've had asthma for years, and I get bronchitis twice a year.. knowing the symptoms and the medication I needed (because I've been dealing with this for years), he told me to "take my inhaler and deal with it" and that if it was still hard to breathe in 2 weeks to come back in.. problem is, not even my emergency inhaler works when I have bronchitis. Another time I went in for stomach pains(I was 16), and he pulled out his phone and GOOGLED my symptoms. He has also denied my requests for a referral to see a breathing specialist several times and is very dismissive... I do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR RAZZAQUE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, TOOK ME A FEW VISITS TO GET USE TO HIM, I THINK HE'S WONDERFUL, NOT JUST WITH MYSELF BUT WITH MY KIDS ALSO.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I HAVE HAD DR.A RAZZAQUE FOR OVER 15 YEARS. IF IT WASN,T FOR HIS CARE I WOULD BE VERY ILL. l had high blood persure,sugar high level,All under control because he cares.But you need to do what he tells you to do,Eat right and excriese.Its up to the person to help themself the DR can,t do it for you he can only help you get start.R.Robertson

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I recently switched from this doctor because he is a flaming idiot. I will never recommend him to anyone. My father now has to go through quadruple bypass surgery because of him. He has had high blood pressure for many many years, and razzaque only gave my dad pills and more pills and now look. He could have died if he stayed with razzaque. He is a shitty people person and juat doesnt care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Not a people person,try's to get you out really quick and refuses to give a referral to my 2 year old to see a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013