Ratings for Dr. David Quon

Dr. Quon was so helpful! To those who disagree, He is just telling it how it is, who wants a doctor who will sugar coat things? if you actually want something done then listen to this darn guy!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Very qualified. Knows his stuff. Very pleasant, haven't had any problems with him. If you are overweight, I think your doctor should tell you about it, if he's concerned about your weight, which he is and should be.. I think that his emphasis on slimness is great. Everybody should exercise and keep their body weight under control. Shows that he cares about people and preventing obesity. The fact that he worked so many hours shows that he really cares about helping people. Would be very stressful on anyone. The fact that he's taking time and tending more to his family is great. Family is the most important. It's terrible to see the lack of concern and rudeness most of the patients have on here. Would be nice if more people were polite, as well as kept themselves in shape so they wouldn't have to see doctors as often. The medical offices would be much less crowded.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Thank god this man is not practicing any longer. Over the years anyone that had a perscription drug problem he was the one who would hand them out like candy. Even with the shortage of doctors in Canada we don't need people unqualified like him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

He is the most unempathetic doctor my family has ever seen. We have 5 in the family and not one of us was comfortable with him. He has a terrible "bedside manner". Said several times that I was lucky I didn't live in China which I thought was very inappropriate. He brushed aside some complaints which have become very problematic. Came across as very uncaring. Couldn't wait to change doctors which is hard to do in SSMarie.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

I am glad he is out of practice - very unprofessional. I quit going to hime due to rude comments during a annual exam. "You are so fat, how do you expect me to know if you are ok?" this was said while examing me for a gynecolical exam...never returned to him again!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Zero bedside manner. He is very arrogant and does not listen to you. He makes you feel like your concerns don't matter.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

you people call this guy a doctor? i am disgusted. and the fact of the practice closing with out notice, thankyou lord. i too heard through the grape vine that he is tending to his family now. i doubt that he is suitable for one of those, as his patience levels and listening skills need severe improving.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

This Dr. abandoned his entire private practice with no warning or notification. He kept his many lucrative Institutional contracts for Criminals/Inmates and other various organizations (hospital emergancy room and Indian friendship center). His 4000 patients are now on an approximate 4 yr waiting list for a new physician. It is unknown to me why this happened, although rumors abound. While the Dr. seemed competent, despite no bedside manner, the ethics of dumping so many patients, in a small town that already had 12000 people without a Dr, to keep his Prison contract is stunning. And with no warning or explanation....Very troubling and disapointing

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

I am very upset that we (his patients) were not notified that Dr. Quon was leaving his practice. I heard this through the grapevine. At the very least he could of sent a letter out informing us that he was leaving. Is he gone yet???

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Quon is a good doctor. However, I am disapponted that he is leaving family practice and did not notify his patients. I had to learn this news while out at a dinner party. We are now one of l4000 in Sault Ste. Marie without a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007