You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua Polsky

Dr. Joshua Polsky's Ratings

This man saved my life. Etopic pregnancy and no Dr would come to do my surgery. He's always pleasant and has the time to answer any questions. My fav Dr by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Horrible!!! Out of 9 months and over 20 visits my fiancé and I delt with Polski himself 4 times. After that he didn't even deliver our baby. AFTER that, he put my fiances IUD in wrong. Once we called about that, his next available day to go for a check up was 5 days after (because once again money and vacation is more important then my fiances pains making her barely unable to walk.) On top of everything the office is so small, half the pregnant women are standing because lack of seating. I would never recommend anyone to go there ever. Horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Polsky last year for cervical cancer screening. I liked him then. I was nervous and he made me feel very comfortable. Super, super nice and just an overall good experience. Then I got pregnant and was referred to him again. He actually remembered me from that one appt I had the previous year so that made me happy. I have to admit, my very first OB appt. I was mad at the staff because they couldn't accommodate my busy school schedule and I just felt like they were rude. I ended up waiting hours and I was just annoyed for the small office and long wait. Since then I've made earlier appointments and I have zero complaints! The wait is pretty minimal, the staff has been nothing but nice and I'm in and out with no elevated blood pressure - hallelujah!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Best doctor hands down. awesome bedside manner always ready to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Amazing doctor! Was my OB and also delivered my daughter. He has awesome bedside manner and makes you feel very at ease! Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Polsky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Been a patient of his for 14 years now he is am AMAZING doctor I have had NO. problems with him and amazing bed side manners

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Polsky is an amazing doctor and person.
But his nurse except the very nice receptionist not so good.Today I had an appointment and waited already an hour and a half,and nurse called one lady whit whom I was just talking before she was called . Then I realized that my apt. was before hers.So I asked nice lady/receptionist/ and she talked with nurse about that,but I guess she got mad because I asked anything. 15 min. more passes and she called me,but she put me in a room but you can tell that she is very angry . I tried to calm my self down,then I realized that doctor was not coming to my room but to the patients that nurse called after me,that was her revenge because I asked why I am still not called? So,two hours after my apt.was scheduled I finely saw a doctor. On my way out I let nurse know that was weary rude what she just did to me. I do not know what to do so I am writing this complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743475].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 6, 2015

I love, love, love yhis doctor. Ive had him for 6yrs. now and I have no complaints. If hes not sure he will find out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I was very unhappy with Dr. Polsky
I was 6 months Pregnant with my son and one morning i woke up in really bad pain in my left leg
I call the Dr. Office and got seen that afternoon
i told Dr.Polsky where pain was and what was going on
I felt as if he rushed me out of Office telling me dont worry nothing is wrong with you and all that it is that you Pregnant!
I was so up set that he told me nothing was wrong when i felt in my heart there was something wrong
so i left went back home and then 2 hour later i couldnt even walk on my leg at all i was scared at this point
and the pain was unbelievable
i have never experienced pain like this before and i have had many issues before with kidney stones being pregnant and that was pain but this pain was way worse
so i decided to go to clinic and the seem me right away and sent me to hospital asap saying oh we think its a Dvt Blood Clot
so i went go admitted tested and nothing but it was not polsky to admit me!
it was a Dr. at Clinic how sad on Dr. Polsky part as a Obgyn!
anyhow i kept going back it took about a month n half to find it but i had a Dvt Blood Clot and it was not Polsky that found it.
he keep telling me Oh your here again!
Oh i told u before your Pregnant
Well hello i know that much!
so when i found out i had a Dvt i went back to polsky to tell him becuz he kept telling me i didnt have a dvt
so but the time it was found i couldnt walk i was in a wheel chair in the worst pain i have ever experienced in my life and pregnant too and also getting dr telling me oh ur just pregnant!
what a bad Dr.
so anyways i went to see him in his office and the worst thing he could have done he did!
he works in an office with a another Obgyn not sure of her name im sorry!
but i was waiting for Polsky to come in to the room but he was so ashamed of him self like he should have been that he would not come in to room and that he sent his partner or other Obgyn at the same and she was offering to take me on ....
i freaked out i was pissed so when she seen that she went and got him!
i would also like to say the lady that first did ultrasound on my leg that polsky sent me for had made a form to send to polsky saying that my blod flow was very slow
she told me this after i seen her 3 months later after i had my son
i seen her again to see what was going on with my Dvt clot
it just so happened to be her that i got and i was happy i got her too
anyhow she tole me that she made a report saying my blood was moving so slow n poling at bottom of my foot that a blood clot was most likely going to appear
but polsky disregarded it
so lets hope polsky learned from me
hear what a pregnant women is telling u
i mean dont tell me its a siska nerve
and send me to massage thearpist
worst think to do becuz when i came out i was having small peaces brake off n go to my lungs
so it could have killed me n my unborn son
if i wasnt so percissent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Awesome doctor!!!Has the best bed side manner ever! He was my ob for our first child and was an awesome. Was very compassionate and caring and never felt like I was rushed or just another pregnant women. We got pregnant again and seen him at my 12 week check up did the doppler ultrasound and found the baby right away with no heartbeat. Very devastating. The baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. Dr. polsky was very caring and passioinate again. He did a d and c and everything worked out. Would not want another doctor ever again. He took care of me every step of the way and let me know that he would take care of me. I would refer him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1885509].votes_count ]]