You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua Polsky

Dr. Joshua Polsky's Ratings

Dr. Polsky inserted my IUD before my cervix was fully dilated from the tablets. He knew this, spoke with another patient for a few minutes to give me some more time, and then inserted the IUD while I screamed and felt close to passing out. When I cursed from the worst pain in my life, he stated "That's warranted considering what you've just been through." I was his last patient, which is why he did not wait with me and headed straight home. The staff had to help me off the table, give me the most pain meds available, and then ensure repeteadly I was okay to drive home, long after Dr. Polksy had headed home for the day. This was done months ago, and to this day the pain makes me physically cringe. I have a body piercing and a few tattoos in the most notoriously painful areas (foot, ribs, etc.), but none of those instances come close to the pain I went through with this insertion. I have a very high pain threshold, yet now harbour a strong fear of getting this device removed. I will be seeing another MD from now on, even if it means travelling out of town. I feel sorry that Windsorites are stuck with this singular option; the revolving door of patients certainly makes it easy for Dr. Polsky to cut corners when he can, regardless of patient trauma. He is polite, knowledgeable, and retains good staff, but I would not recommend this MD.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Very helpful doctor so the receptionist, highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2894154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Horrible Staff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

This man saved my life. Etopic pregnancy and no Dr would come to do my surgery. He's always pleasant and has the time to answer any questions. My fav Dr by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Horrible!!! Out of 9 months and over 20 visits my fiancé and I delt with Polski himself 4 times. After that he didn't even deliver our baby. AFTER that, he put my fiances IUD in wrong. Once we called about that, his next available day to go for a check up was 5 days after (because once again money and vacation is more important then my fiances pains making her barely unable to walk.) On top of everything the office is so small, half the pregnant women are standing because lack of seating. I would never recommend anyone to go there ever. Horrible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2835058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Polsky last year for cervical cancer screening. I liked him then. I was nervous and he made me feel very comfortable. Super, super nice and just an overall good experience. Then I got pregnant and was referred to him again. He actually remembered me from that one appt I had the previous year so that made me happy. I have to admit, my very first OB appt. I was mad at the staff because they couldn't accommodate my busy school schedule and I just felt like they were rude. I ended up waiting hours and I was just annoyed for the small office and long wait. Since then I've made earlier appointments and I have zero complaints! The wait is pretty minimal, the staff has been nothing but nice and I'm in and out with no elevated blood pressure - hallelujah!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Best doctor hands down. awesome bedside manner always ready to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Amazing doctor! Was my OB and also delivered my daughter. He has awesome bedside manner and makes you feel very at ease! Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Polsky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Been a patient of his for 14 years now he is am AMAZING doctor I have had NO. problems with him and amazing bed side manners

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Polsky is an amazing doctor and person.
But his nurse except the very nice receptionist not so good.Today I had an appointment and waited already an hour and a half,and nurse called one lady whit whom I was just talking before she was called . Then I realized that my apt. was before hers.So I asked nice lady/receptionist/ and she talked with nurse about that,but I guess she got mad because I asked anything. 15 min. more passes and she called me,but she put me in a room but you can tell that she is very angry . I tried to calm my self down,then I realized that doctor was not coming to my room but to the patients that nurse called after me,that was her revenge because I asked why I am still not called? So,two hours after my apt.was scheduled I finely saw a doctor. On my way out I let nurse know that was weary rude what she just did to me. I do not know what to do so I am writing this complaint.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743475].votes_count ]]