You may also like

Ratings for Dr. LINDA F. Barr

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Barr is a Dr's Doctor. My asthma doctor had to consult with her on my treatment and told me she wished she had Dr. Barr as her doctor. Dr. Barr spend lots of time with me, is always up to date on the research, and is very caring. She's a person of integrity, warning me away from a very expensive treatment that wouldn't cost me anything, but would cost my insurance a lot of money for treatment that wasn't standard for my condition. The only down side is that I often have to wait quite a while for appointments, but I gladly accept that considering that she gives me so much time when she sees me. She was also one of the top ten doctors in her field in the 2010 Baltimore Magazine ranking.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. LINDA F. Barr's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barr is very sharp and I immed. Trusted and liked her. She is very busy and dedicated so it's not easy to get an appointment, but with the wait. Jim P. "

September 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=421998'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=421998'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014