Ratings for Dr. Ganga R. Nair

Dr.Nair is very rude! She seems to come in the exam room with an attitude and talks to her staff with an attitude. I witnessed her screaming at a staff member in the waiting area for everyone to see!! I have never seen a doctor speak to a person like that! I felt so bad for the girl! I hope the girl see spoke to found another place of employement.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I as a new patient was asked to come in 1hr early from my original appointment. I was taken on time. My healthcare provider had a problem sending the proper referral. When it was faxed in, the office manager ask the front desk not to send me to the dr., since she claimed that the referral sent was incomplete. After 40 mins. of waiting the office manager had approach me and ask me to leave since the dr. can not see me. Because i am a new patient the dr. needs more time. I told her that i don't feel comfortable being talked that way since i made an effort to be there there upon their request. I found this person to be very rude. She was supposed to make the patients life easy not drive them away. She was not compassionate at all. They should have ask all my insurance information and my requirement before my appointment. A situation like this should have been avoided if the staff was efficient enough to spend some time to explain to the patient the necessary requirement for the appointment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Doctor Nair was very arrogant and rude, never see her again.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Ganga R. Nair's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield West