Ratings for Dr. Nick Buma

Has been our Dr. for years. All ratings I have listed above are accurate. Nice man, great Doctor. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Buma great Dr. He will ask the difficult questions when needed. sense of humor will make referral when needed. My Dr. and family Doctor for just short of 40 yrs. Cares deeply for his patients. My only concern will he retire soon. I sure hope not. Is at times difficult to get an appointment with. Due to a clinic their is all ways after hour care and he will get information. M Sobanski

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr Buma is an amazing doctor. He is a calm, caring doctor who is up to date on current testing available. He is very proactive and through. I've been seeing him since childhood (I'm in my 40s now), and both of my parent's still go to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

always great. Makes you feel informed and comfortable. Nice fish in the waiting room too!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Buma is the most respectful doc I have ever met. He really treats each person as an individual, and knows about you and your issues. He never makes you feel as if you are asking a stupid question. He is one in a million!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr Buma is profeessional, respectful and thorough. He listens to what I have to say and I never feel rushed out the door. My only complaint is that you often must wait well over a month for an appointment and the wait is never short in the office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Nick Buma is a great GP. He treats you with respect & seems to ask all the right questions. If he is not totally sure about cure/diagnosis, he will refer you to a specialist. Our family, over a number of years, has had Dr. Buma as our doctor. We have never considered going to another GP. We have never asked for a 2nd opinion. Simply, because if the gentleman has any doubts he, himself will ask for a second opinion. For Strathroy, Dr. Nick Buma will always be our Doctor. My only concern is that Dr. Buma may retire before I do!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

I have had Dr. Buma for a few years now and I have no complaints. He his very good with children and very professional

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

He is a doctor with excellent beside manner takes the time to listen and you never feel like he is rushing through your appointment. We feel very lucky to have him as our family doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

I always feel that , Dr. Buma , makes me feel relaxed because he doesn't rush me through , and is very pleasant in his mannerism. He is also really thoural with his diagnoses. I fine him very knowledgabe and alway friendly and smiling. I feel my family is so lucky to have him as a Doctor and we wish him well and hope he won't retire for a long time .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007