Ratings for Dr. Allan Kopyto

After 5 days in emergency and 3 days in hospital I asked him questions on everything they found or did not find and he told me "I am too busy to answer all your questions, get a print out of emergency findings and go home read them and google it.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was transferred by the insurance company for examination and I was actually diagnosed by specialists and this doctor wrote an incorrect report and the treatment was stopped. Doctor works with insurance

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

This doctor wrote a report to my insurance company full of inconsistencies, falsehoods and outright errors that was so obvious its absurd.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

He has been my family doctor for many years. He is not compassionate or talkative. I had recieved results from the lab and from another doctor office as it is very hard to get an appointment with him and they wanted to me to review them as he was my family doctor. He said everything was okay Im a MLT by profession and I know what my results say.... His staff the RPN don't know her name but she is on the heavier side is super nice. Now the lady on the desk she is rude and ignorant. If you don't like your job then leave. BEV is very dearly missed as she was his front desk person and retired....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Incompetent receptionists and most of the time I get told to go to urgent care because they can never fit you in.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Have been going here my entire life. Agree with many comments that he is not the most talkative dr but he has always tended to my needs. Sent me to specialists when I asked. Once had to go to a dermatologist and the wait was going to be months. Let him know and he found me one a little further away that was in a few weeks instead. He gets refills for me with no questions or hassle. Got me a perscription on the weekend when I had an eye infection. His staff are fantastic. The nurse and the receptionist. Always very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

This is without question the most uncaring, cold doctor I have ever met. Zero compassion or care. Not sure he has many skills as a practitioner. I've heard similar opinions from other patients in Hamilton. I find it hard to believe the positive opinions here are not him or his family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Amazing Doctor! When I had my baby he met me in the hospital, and then came to my house the next day so I didn’t have to leave the day after I had a baby! He’s incredible! Honestly switched to him a couple years ago and it was the best decision of my life. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

We have been patients for a very long time and he has never let us down. If he cannot help his referral specialists will do the work and very quickly. He returns call even on the weekends and calls the pharmacies for prescriptions. A very decent man for sure and his staff is amazing too

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

My experience with this doctor and his staff have been nothing short of horrible. Dr. Kopyto is extremely condescending and has no empathy, talking to him is like talking to a brick wall except a brick wall actually has character. In regards to the staff, they are unprofessional and completely unorganized. I have epilepsy and my current neurologist no longer practices. I first called for a referral end of November 2017, it is now February 9th 2018 and I'am still waiting. My current prescription is running out and my pills need to be evaluated the staff is aware of the urgency and still have been coming up with every excuse in the book as to why it has taken nearly 3 months to have this simple issue resolved. My patience has expired and at this point it is just disgusting and a complete lack of respect. I'am in the process of changing family doctors. You have been warned. RUN.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018