Ratings for Dr. Clement Lang

Dr. Lang was a great doctor that gave you his time and effort for everything. I can't believe it's been one year since he pass away and to this day I can find a doctor as great as him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Doctors are human and make mistakes. Under no circumstance is dying young karma for that. He went around the world helping people and trying his best. Obviously prescribing the wrong medication was found to not be his fault since he STILL PRACTICED UNTIL HE DIED. Not only with regular patients but also with prenatal patients. Shame on you for saying that.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

The last person who commented is an idiot. Dr Lang was awesome! He was busy and stressed out but he was through. He cared and he loved. Unfortunately he passed away young and that's what you have to say. Shame on you. Love you Dr Lang !

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Saw him for 2 annual check ups. Thought the first time around, "perhaps its an off day for him". Dr. Lang's approach to patient care is disappointing to say the least. And paying cash, literally, right into his pocket for referrals for complimentary practitioners? Tax evasion and unprofessional. Moved on after 2 annual visits.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Lang was awesome! Yes he may have run behind some days but he was one of the smartest doctors I will ever have had the privilege of meeting. His 25 years of experience made for a great doctor that knew his stuff and his willingness to continue to learn made him that much better. Not many patients can say that their doctor took the time to hug them when they walk in the clinic, ask them how their day was and give you a good laugh while you're there. Dr Lang will be greatly missed and I am grateful to have met him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Lang was a very good doctor to many patients. He was respected and well liked/loved by many, on both a professional and personal level. Although Dr. Lang has passed away, He treated many patients like family. He genuinely cared about their health and general well-being. I personally feel lucky to have had him as a Doctor and friend, as we has helped me in many ways. There may be a few patients who are angry and felt mistreated but at the end of the day, Doctor Lang was human, I am sure he made mistakes, but he really cared for his patients. It's unfortunate that some people did not get the care they would have expected from him but I am sure that the ones that did will be forever grateful to him. Rest in peace Dr. Lang. Thank you for caring.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

He made a diagnosis on my child over a year time ago. I went to him to fill out a form and got the same response that many patients on here state.He said he does not have time and did not give the prescription like he is supposed to. Contradicted his diagnosis saying many patients come in claiming "disabilities" than want him to fill out paperwork. All the while he made this diagnosis. I told him in the past I wanted a thorough assessment done and insisted hes been in the field for 30 years and knows what he is talking about. NOW I am being referred to someone specialized in the mental disorders when I has asked before. He doesn't listen attentively, no empathy and talks about himself. He is privileged and forgets not everyone comes from his walk of life. He is greedy, he overcharges for forms IF he does fill them out and than complains he does not get paid for it. By far the most unprofessional doctor I ever encountered.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr Lang is absolutely horrible. He over books himself, so you wait forever in the waiting room and then rushes you out of the room as fast as he can without even listening to what you have to say. My husband had medical forms that needed to be signed and he said "I don't have time to fill out papers as you can see" and tried to refer him to another doctor, and then got insulting. Another time, my husband went in for a problem with his wrist and the doctor prescribed him acne medication, which was never asked for in the first place. He has also made mis diagnosis more than once, the most recent being diagnosing a heat rash as a yeast infection. All this doctor wants to do is write a prescription and push you out the door, DO NOT go to this doctor if you value your health.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I left Dr.Lang a while ago because I got tired of being rushed out. I would wait in his small stuffy waiting room for sometimes up to an hour and a half, then moved to a room to sit for another 20 min or so and then he would come in and it would be a 2 min appointment. I never was able to finish anything I was saying before he would cut me off and hand me a prescription! I went to him telling him my joints are achy, he told me it was arthritis and handed me a prescription, I went back a month later telling him that it wasn't helping and I felt worse and was having side effects and asked if there was anything else I could do or take instead of this medication; his response was "well just take them as a pain killer then, just when you feel pain". I never went back and found a new doctor, as it turned out I don't have arthritis and I was having a reaction due to being allergic to it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I've never felt the need to go online and rate a doctor, but my experience with this doctor has been very disappointing. He spent a lot of time talking about himself, his family, his education, his philosophy, and no time on his patient. No questions, no advice, nothing. It was a total waste of time and I now have to find a "real" doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013