Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Crumbliss

I would have said the exact same thing as the other reviews here before I let my religious views slip and revealed them to him in a moment of weakness. He is a good Christian doctor to good Christian patients, but honest nonbeliever’s need to be Secretive., willing to lie, or simply look elsewhere for care, because If you don’t believe, he doesnt “care” IMO. I’m not sure he’s even aware of it, but ... its good advise.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Crumbliss is very helpful and he listens to everything I have to say. I've never had any complaints against him or his staff.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Crumbliss takes the time to listen to his patients, and works to find the best solution. His staff is very friendly and helpful. The only problem is the wait time. Because he spends time with his patients, he tends to get behind. However, he works straight through lunch and into the evening hours due to his commitment to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Very caring Dr., keeps up with new medications and treatments. Went to his office for 15 years and always recieved good care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

He was an excellent doc and I would still be going ther had it not been for that snoddy little mexican women behind/under the desk. She was just flat out rude. Ans that is why I left. Good Luck Doc and get rid of that muchkin and you will really do better for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

he was so kind and helpful. he saw me even when my insurance hadnt gone thru yet and just put my account on hold until it came thru. The only bad thing is the wait, even when you get into the exam room, you still have to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Very knowledable. I would recomend this doctor to any of my peers

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Joseph H. Crumbliss's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Abilene, TX