Ratings for Dr. Chris Milburn

My Dad was in a home and very ill for two weeks. Dr Milburn came to assess him, listened to his chest and said he thought he was on the upswing and left. I'm not a medical professional but even I know that a senior in their 80s who is sick with the "flu" for two weeks actually has a more serious problem going on that requires attention. Also, you could clearly hear the fluid in Dad's lungs when he breathed so how he could say his lungs were clear is beyond me. It's also common knowledge that pneumonia can't be missed easily by a doctor and only an x-ray can detect it for sure. I didn't know he was coming or I would've made sure to be there to advocate. Because he didn't take my Dad's sickness seriously, he ended up in the hospital with severe pneumonia and it's well documented that a senior with dementia should avoid hospital at all cost. My Dad has developed hospital delerium, has deteriorated significantly and we were told he may not survive. Dr Milburn should not be practicing medicine!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Milburn should stick to running his marathons. He has given advice on things he knows nothing about or has experienced. This is harmful and can jeopardize a positive outcome.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Useless POS, owned by WCB. Every time I see him he says there is nothing wrong. And all he does is check my reflexes and bends my legs. He is a sad excuse for a Doctor. Tells you one thing one day, and a week later says he didn't say that at all. He is a LIAR!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

How this man is still allowed to practice is beyond me told me there was nothing wrong with me he better stick to running his marathons

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I went over to the emergency department one night because I was sick to my stomach for a few days and was concerned and so on the nurse took me in and he came in to see me he didn't even look at me and told me I was there too much and I was that embarrassed so badly and almost in tears he is a prick and I don't know why they have him working there he is not a good doctor he is a horrible one and I feel bad for the patients who have to put up with his bull none sence and I went and reported him and they told me I'm sorry I had a bad visit to the ER and they will take it to his head boss now I know when Chris milburn is on I just turn around and leave that's how rude he is.. I can't stand that doctor and he didn't even check my stomach or anything basically told me to get out

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Rude, conceited and a embarrassment to the profession! WCB bought and paid for! Watch what you say around this poor excuse of a doctor if you get hurt at work! Your injury will be the least of your problems. Go pretend your a doctor somewhere else Chris! I'll even buy you a knew peddle bike, or drive you. Whatever gets rid of you the fastest.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Inadequate and ineffective doctor, inappropriate, engages in behaviour unbecoming of a professional, rude, condescending, conceited, creepy, full of himself, disrespectful of privacy, presents as he feels better than others. In the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I was badly injured at work & could barely move. When I went to the ER I had to sit for 5 hours, only to be introduced to this "doctor". From the second I tried to speak to him he was condescending, rude & ignored everything I said. He tapped me on a few limbs and said, "there is nothing wrong with you". I politely asked him to please help me. I know my body, am a healthy NON drinking/drug using person in an extreme amount of pain, as well as having numbness in both legs, violently twitching arms/fingers etc. He refused to do anything, raised his voice at me & told me that I was not a doctor and that he did not care what I thought, and to get OUT of his emergency room. He then tossed a prescription for Naprosyn at me, which I am allergic to. When I received the report from workers comp denying me of course, he wrote that I was overweight and dramatic. I am size 6 & an educated person. HE SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF HIS LICENSE! I am still under Dr's care, with a possible BROKEN NECK!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

He doesn't suffer fools, doesn't prescribe unnecessarily or do unnecessary tests, but if you have a real medical problem, you will not find yourself in better hands than Dr. Milburn. Cape Bretoners are famous for complaining and feeling entitled (to antibiotics for their viruses, unnecessary x-rays, excessive coddling when they're not coping well etc.)

Submitted December 20, 2010

We were told to take a 22 month old chid home, because he had "a cold". We were very determinrd in seeking further medical attention(nana was a former rn) as we new there was something wrong, as he had had a temp, with no relief for 12-18 hours,meds would not do anything for it. The child was admitted less than 12 hours later with pneumonia, dehydration and h1n1. He was in very serious condition, having aerosals, iv fluids and iv antibiotics. If these young parents had listened to this doc and not sought more help where would this child be now (dead???).

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009