Ratings for Dr. Greg O. Dick

Not good experience. 2 surgeries (a 19K facelift and a 7.5K breast lift) and both resulted in a charge of an additional $500 at the surgery center. Also, for both of the surgeries, I now have to have two corrections done. Not at all what I expected from this highly rated professional.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Dick has done two procedures for me and the results of each were incredible. He explained early on that it would be better to do a minor rhinoplasty and then go in for a touch up if I desired a more dramatic result. He explained with noses, that it is better to do to little than to do too much at once. While I live in CA now, I will certainly return to Dr. Dick for any future procedures. He is simply the best plastic plastic surgeon in the DC area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Dick is an incredible surgeon. He is truly an artist. I love the results of my facelift. His bedisde manner is excellent. He is most skilled and would highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

The staff and Dr.Dick were very nice, caring and helpful. I recommend my own mother to come to his office, he does great work and I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I agree with those who discuss how caring, knowledgeable he is. The person who thought he was full of himself should look inside his/herself to see if his/he expectations exceed excellent medical care. A doctor patient relationship is a two way street. I work with physicians all day long and he is really special. Staff is great, office is very nice, super services offered. Price is very reasonable compared to other plastic surgeons.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Amazing bedside manner, great staff, very private office setting, and I was thrilled with the outcome of my procedure. I can not recommend this doctor highly enough! -X

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Greg O. Dick's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD