Ratings for Dr. Kathleen K. Quadro

I saw Dr. Quadro in the Urgent Care and was moved by her compassion and knowledge in treating me. She ordered tests and couldn’t reach me so she left me her cell phone number to reach her after hours while at home for my test results. I called her and she answered and gave me my results which were no big seal at all to contact me for results. I’m sorry that the community will be losing her as an option for superb healthcare due to her retiring sometime this year or next. She is the prime example of what a primary care doctor should exemplify. I’ve even called her for advice on selecting another G.P. and she’s such a positive person she had nothing bad to say about any doctor or facility. Love her!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

She was very efficient, knowledgable, and caring-I would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Thanks to her, I felt like I had someone to reach out to if treatment did not go right. That's a first. Much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Very caring. I called her an angel and she said no, i'm a sister. Calmed me down more than medicine could. Wish she was my regular dr.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Convinced me to quit opiates cold turkey and changed my life. I will always remember her. An absolute angel. Thank YOU!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

thorough at a reasonable price. Went in without an appointment, but wait was bot bad.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kathleen K. Quadro's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1979)