You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mervyn Stone

What more can I say that I haven't said before in my reviews and in person to Dr. Stone, Rutherford and staff. He has been our family dr. for many years even while I was still living at home with my parents. Professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, witty, serious, honest, ethical, goes above and beyond, not perfect, but then who is? He makes house calls when need be. He is a great listener and truly does listen when you speak to him. When he retires, our family will certainly miss him. We respect him to the utmost and love him dearly... He deserves more recognition in everything he does as a dr., a respected professional in the community, with staff and as a husband, father, grandfather and more... Dr. Rutherford is right up there with him and their staff is par excellent..!!!! :-) Thank you Dr. Stone, for being our family dr.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The best. Period.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The two ladies who work there are polar opposites, one is an angel, the other I call the Wicked Witch of the Desk. The Dr.'s are old school, if ya ain't suffering then try this (perscription or remedy) and shake it off.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr Stone is indeed the very best, I (and all his other patients) will have a tough time to replace his caring hands, Thanks Doc for being the person you are!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Stone has been my family doctor since birth, he has been there for everything. He takes the time to listen to his clients, he doesnt go crazy with medication and looks for alternatives. He is understanding and comforting. He makes visits to the hospital, home and has given us his home numbers to call in the event of an emergency. This is by the the best doctor I have ever came into contact with. I fully recommend him and his wife to anyone I know. His staff is friendly and knows everyone by name, he can run a little late, but that is expected with the quality he provides. I have never waited longer that 15 mins to see him, and when you make an appointment, it can normally be for the next day.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr.Stone is the best dr. in my opinion. He is par above excellence in his knowledge, he is a very compassionate, understanding, friendly, person and dr. He truly puts his patients first above all else. He has been there for all of our family... I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Stone. He is very professional in all aspects of care..He knows what he is doing. Dr. Rutherford is right up there with him. His staff is the best in everything...They too, are very professional, helpful,caring, and giving. Janice, Marie and Robyn are the best. Dr. Stone and Rutherford are blessed to have them and they are blessed to have them as their bosses. When Dr. Stone retires, our family and all his patients that I know have him and love him are going to miss him..

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I have been a patient of this wonderful and caring Dr for over 30 years and he is simply the BEST

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

My family have been patients of Dr Stone and Rutherford since they came to Lindsay. Recently my Mother (pt of Dr Stone) was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Dr Stone was to kind and accessible to her. He made house calls. Gave her his private phone numbers and made her feel comfortable and secure.In her last days in palliative care he was in and out of her room at least 2 times a day. He even phoned the house a day after she passed away to see how my father was doing.Truly a caring and compassionete man. His care and kindness will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

This wonderful man has been my doctor for 27 years. Though his practice is huge, he still is able to treat his patients, with warmth and familiarity while always remaining the consummate professional. Dr. Stone is highly respected and greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Mervyn Stone's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What more can I say that I haven't said before in my reviews and in person to Dr. Stone, Rutherford and staff. He has been our family dr. for many years even w..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best. Period. "

July 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K9V0" to "K9V 6C5". Address has been updated from "None" to "86 Angeline Street South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17053245870".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stone is an absolutely outstanding doctor and in our opinion he is number one no every measurement."

December 29, 2014