Ratings for Dr. Mervyn Stone

Dr.Stone and Dr.Rutherford husband and wife team. The best ever, so blessed to have them as our family Drs. for almost 50 years. They give 100%+ of their time and are truly concerned in regards to their patients health and problems. As a senior I would be devastated if they ever retired. God has blessed the profession with two wonderful human beings who truly care about their patients. THANK YOU Dr, Stone and Dr, Rutherford.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr Stone and his team are the very best in our family's opinion. Always professional, very caring and understanding. Dr Stone is so busy and still takes his time to listen and understand with empathy to my concerns. He is very thorough in his assessment and treatment approach to my health. He has integrity and is very honest. He pulls no punches when it comes to letting you know something you need to know and hear. I and our family will miss him dearly when he decides to retire. An example of his care: a family member had a test and the day this person had it, he had his nurse call for the results and immeciately a call was made to tell this person the results and when the date for the specialist would be seen. This is one reason why we absolutely truly love him and his team! 😊

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

As this is family doctor appreciation week, extra thanks goes out to Dr Stone and all the staff. We are so fortunate to have him as our doctor for many years now. He is very caring, thorough, helps with any problems we have had and keeps up with all our medical needs. Many thanks to one of the best doctors.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Stone has been my family doctor for 40 years. He delivered all 5 of my children and has looked after my grandchildren as well. He is superior in his knowledge and professionalism when it comes to enlisting his help when physically ,emotionally or mentally unwell. His staff are just superb and funny. The bedside manner he displays is second to none! He is thorough and efficient and bluntly honest. He tailors his approach to you based on your personality. His presence and demeanour can calm you when faced with some of life's most difficult choices in the medical field. He is warm caring and compassionate and if necessary he will do a home visit. This is a rare occurrence in modern medicine. His compassion and kindness carries over to his children as well. Mervyn is simply the best of the best and I am not looking forward to him retiring as how can one find everything they need in another doctor. He is irreplaceable. He is honest and will tell you if he does not know he will find the answer through referral s if necessary. The mold of perfection was broken when he became a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Stone is simply the best. He has been our family physician for over 30 years, personally delivered both of my children, looked after my Grandparents as well, made house visits when needed, and always at the hospital if anyone was admitted. LOL I rated him a 3 star on punctuality, but that is actually a compliment to him and his staff. He takes the needed time with every patient and his staff "fits you in" when the situation is warranted. So, if he is running late, it is because he is looking after someone, like he has looked after us in the past when things have arisen. That is a positive, he is not a production line with patients. Thank you, and I affectionaly call you Merv :):) (Although never to your face :):)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

To keep it short and sweet, phenomenal doctor. Has gone above and beyond for myself and my family and played in integral part in saving a family members life. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

What more can I say that I haven't said before in my reviews and in person to Dr. Stone, Rutherford and staff. He has been our family dr. for many years even while I was still living at home with my parents. Professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, witty, serious, honest, ethical, goes above and beyond, not perfect, but then who is? He makes house calls when need be. He is a great listener and truly does listen when you speak to him. When he retires, our family will certainly miss him. We respect him to the utmost and love him dearly... He deserves more recognition in everything he does as a dr., a respected professional in the community, with staff and as a husband, father, grandfather and more... Dr. Rutherford is right up there with him and their staff is par excellent..!!!! :-) Thank you Dr. Stone, for being our family dr.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The best. Period.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Stone is an absolutely outstanding doctor and in our opinion he is number one no every measurement.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The two ladies who work there are polar opposites, one is an angel, the other I call the Wicked Witch of the Desk. The Dr.'s are old school, if ya ain't suffering then try this (perscription or remedy) and shake it off.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014