Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Billings

Absolutely terrible bedside manner. She was incredibly judgemental regarding birth control. Though she is obviously well experienced, she lacked compassion and made me feel terrible regarding the reason I was seeing her. As a physician, she should be aware of topics she must be sensitive toward and if she is unable to do so, she should not be working at a student clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

If only she could be on timee she would be unbeatable!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

While Dr. Billings seems like a competent, knowledgable, physician, her utter lack of compassion during more than 1 appointment is very unnerving. When consulting about birth control methods, she seemed very judgy. Considering she works at a student clinic, she might want to ease up on that...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very unhelpful, no practical advice for me; even worse, no emotional support or empathy for what someone might feel.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very practical, kind, caring & compassionate. Doesn't push medication & is very knowledgeable and exercises great professional care. I too am shocked by the horrible ratings here as she has provided me with care that helped me recover from a serious mental trauma & multiple health challenges.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Best Doctor I've had since I came to Queen's. Very caring, provides helpful advice and doesn't push medication on me. I'm surprised at some of the horrible ratings here because she's awesome.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Very insensitive and unhelpful. Waited over 30 minutes to see.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

By far the least helpful, and most idiotic doctor I have ever met in my entire life. Nice lady, but I would describe her as a "useless moron who can be heard walking over 10 miles away"

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I am a Queen's student and I love Dr. Billings. She is thorough with her assessment and actually thinks about the *best* solution instead of rushing me out. The more I meet other doctors, the more I appreciate her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Consistently late for the appointments. Terrible doctor, don't know how she even got a job at Queens's. She should be banned from seeing patients, because she is wasting everyone's time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015