Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Billings

Very unhelpful, no practical advice for me; even worse, no emotional support or empathy for what someone might feel.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very practical, kind, caring & compassionate. Doesn't push medication & is very knowledgeable and exercises great professional care. I too am shocked by the horrible ratings here as she has provided me with care that helped me recover from a serious mental trauma & multiple health challenges.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Best Doctor I've had since I came to Queen's. Very caring, provides helpful advice and doesn't push medication on me. I'm surprised at some of the horrible ratings here because she's awesome.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Very insensitive and unhelpful. Waited over 30 minutes to see.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

By far the least helpful, and most idiotic doctor I have ever met in my entire life. Nice lady, but I would describe her as a "useless moron who can be heard walking over 10 miles away"

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I am a Queen's student and I love Dr. Billings. She is thorough with her assessment and actually thinks about the *best* solution instead of rushing me out. The more I meet other doctors, the more I appreciate her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Consistently late for the appointments. Terrible doctor, don't know how she even got a job at Queens's. She should be banned from seeing patients, because she is wasting everyone's time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Like the vast majority of doctors (and especially in k-town), this one is not very helpful. Her decisions are primarily calculations motivated by power struggles based on her love of her sense of status. She was restrictive with some discretionary powers that would have helped but then to prove that she is thorough had me waste my time and public money with useless tests about a different medication. it was all for her, never the patient.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Terrible doctor, don't know how she's the manager of the Queen's Health building. ****ing b*tch

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Billings made me feel awful. I came in with a skin condition and was crying and she had little sympathy. She did not help me figure out why this happened and did no tests, she just prescribed antibiotics. After a while with new results I went to a new doctor and he helped more. He took tests and showed a deep caring for his client.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015