Ratings for Dr. Russell L. Harrell

Wonderful Doctor! Very Kind and considerate. Listens to you! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Harrell is a wonderful and compassionate doctor but has a severe punctuality issue. His awesomeness makes us for the time issue (usually have to be there for an hour though my exam isn't even 5minutes..). Once the doctor is in your room you aren't rushed. He will take the time to answer any of your questions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I LOVE Dr Harrell, and is the most caring, and compassionate Dr. I always feel comfortable when he is treating me and he always listens to my problems. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years, and can't say enough about him. :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

This was my first ever visit to the gyno and I have never felt more at ease. He is a very nice man who was patient to answer all my questions. He made the actual testing very quick which I truly appreciated. I was not as impressed with the office staff, but because he was so nice I will deal with the irritations I have with them. He's great.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Harrell is awesome. I have been going to him for close to 10 years and never felt uncomfortable around him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone! The only disappointment with my visits is some of the staff make you feel as if you are annoying them by making appointments or asking questions. (Apparently they forget sometimes that without patients, they don’t have a job…) Also, sometimes (not all the time) you wait 15-20 mins past your appointment time, but that can be normal for any doctor’s office if you have an appointment in the late afternoon or evening.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

this man is a godsend! he is truly a wonderful human being. he is not only a talented doctor but a caring,compassionate person as well. it is not just a "profession"/job. he cares about each and every one of his patients. we are all luck to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Excellent doctor. Professional and great bedside manner. I would recommend him and his two male partners to anyone. This group has an excellent reputation in the community except for Dr. Bonvicino, she is nasty, uncaring and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

The best doctor I have in this area! He is not only kind and considerate but actually pays attention when you talk to him and ask questions. A rare quality in doctors of today. He gives great advice and is genuinely concerned about his patient's problems and works with you to find a solution. He recommended a procedure for me, to improve my quality of life, I had it done this past August and it worked out great! I am very grateful to him and appreciate his professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Harrell and the practice he works with to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

very kind man. he listens to what you say! some doctor's hear but don't listen, not dr. harrell. he returns all calls, maybe not the same day but he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Russell L. Harrell's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

• Blue Cross Of California