Ratings for Dr. Paul Adam

Dr. Adam is very kind and knowledgeable. He explains things clearly and takes time to discuss any concerns. The only downside is the wait time - I wish they could improve that!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very professional and knows his stuff. I've visited his office a few times and he's a great doctor. He diagnosed a skin problem that another doctor missed and I'm very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I have had the same experience with him, very touchy. I'm sorry will have to say this is sexual harassment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What a joke of a practise. Was scheduled for a 5:00pm appointment and waited until 6:30pm, during which the receptionists continually said it'll only be 20 more minutes and I should just wait. After 1.5hrs of overdue waiting for a SCHEDULED appointment, they mentioned a room is finally available where I can WAIT while another 2 patients were attended to. What is the purpose of making appointments? I ended up leaving as I have waited long enough. If you are interested in HORRIBLE service, I would highly recommend this place for you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor but the wait time was terrible. I was warned ahead of time that I would be waiting but I wish they could do something about it so I dont waste my time. I waited too 2hrs, other than that Dr Adams explained this very clearly

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Horrible waiting time. Will never go back again, having wasted time and money to get there. Same excuse each time- we are a little behind. 2hrs is not considered 'little.' I was told to come anytime as my treatment will take 30s, and I still had to wait, so I just left. Will definitely find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Terrible waiting time!!! Over 2 hours!! No repeat for patients time!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Paul has a excellent staff that tries there best to help with appointments. Dr Adam is a amazing doctor and he can really help cure you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had an appointment at 3:15pm and I showed up at 3:00pm just in case, for a first timer, to fill out forms. I waited from 3pm to 5pm and people were going in to see him, having entered after me. I stood up and told the secretary that I've been waiting for 2 hours and that they forgot about me because people who came in after are going in before me. She told me I had to wait longer because another two people have to go in too. I asked what she meant because my time has been wasted here for no reason. If I had to wait then they could have called my number and notified me to come in later. So that I wouldn't have waited for over two hours. She yelled at me and told me that she doesn't have time to argue with me. She was totally disrespectful. I told her I did nothing wrong and all I was trying to say was that I've been waiting for so long and that you're screaming at me for no reason. She started to say I'm waiting here too. However, I told her that she's making money standing there. And again she repeated for me to go sit down and that she doesn't have time for this. If my turn comes then she'll call me. I went to sit in my chair when suddenly she started mocking and laughing with another secretary about me. I stood up and politely told them that if there's something funny then should say it to everyone here so we can all laugh. I asked for their business card and suddenly she took the card box and told me that I didn't have the right nor deserve to take a card. She did this right in front of the other patients who sat there listening. I don't know who I'd have to tell or complain to. I've never been in this kind of situation. All I know is that I need to call the OHIP office to cancel the payment. If anyone out there is planning to go there. Please stop. They have the worst service and communication with patients. Do not go there. It's one of the worst places, I've never seen anything like it. The two other nurses were also very selfish and had attitude issues. You can't even talk to them because they turn everything into a joke. Don't show up and expect any good treatment.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is rude and condescending. Went to see him for acne: he belittled me and offered no solution. Scarborough location btw. The place looks filthyand, wait times are horrible and he definitely does not respect personal space. Touched my face with no gloves on and told me my only choice was going to Walmart and buying acne soap. What a waste of time and energy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016