Ratings for Dr. Paul Adam

difficult to understand how he thinks: on one side is a caring competent professional, on the other side is a doctor who refuses to notice his non hygienic practice, inaccurate record keeping , overwhelmed staff, and the stress to patients in waiting in a crowded dirty room for more than 2 hours past the appointment time. Paradox or is it willful ignorance ?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I havent even gone too see the Dr yet, already can tell from the phone call today. Looks like the lady working there (said she doesnt work there but helping) is on PMS (24/7 365).. I pray that she is dead befor she can reach her Dr needs.. Dr. Adam please save yourself.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Adam is very kind and knowledgeable. He explains things clearly and takes time to discuss any concerns. The only downside is the wait time - I wish they could improve that!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very professional and knows his stuff. I've visited his office a few times and he's a great doctor. He diagnosed a skin problem that another doctor missed and I'm very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I have had the same experience with him, very touchy. I'm sorry will have to say this is sexual harassment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What a joke of a practise. Was scheduled for a 5:00pm appointment and waited until 6:30pm, during which the receptionists continually said it'll only be 20 more minutes and I should just wait. After 1.5hrs of overdue waiting for a SCHEDULED appointment, they mentioned a room is finally available where I can WAIT while another 2 patients were attended to. What is the purpose of making appointments? I ended up leaving as I have waited long enough. If you are interested in HORRIBLE service, I would highly recommend this place for you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor but the wait time was terrible. I was warned ahead of time that I would be waiting but I wish they could do something about it so I dont waste my time. I waited too 2hrs, other than that Dr Adams explained this very clearly

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Horrible waiting time. Will never go back again, having wasted time and money to get there. Same excuse each time- we are a little behind. 2hrs is not considered 'little.' I was told to come anytime as my treatment will take 30s, and I still had to wait, so I just left. Will definitely find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Terrible waiting time!!! Over 2 hours!! No repeat for patients time!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Paul has a excellent staff that tries there best to help with appointments. Dr Adam is a amazing doctor and he can really help cure you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016