Ratings for Dr. Paul Adam

What a joke of a practise. Was scheduled for a 5:00pm appointment and waited until 6:30pm, during which the receptionists continually said it'll only be 20 more minutes and I should just wait. After 1.5hrs of overdue waiting for a SCHEDULED appointment, they mentioned a room is finally available where I can WAIT while another 2 patients were attended to. What is the purpose of making appointments? I ended up leaving as I have waited long enough. If you are interested in HORRIBLE service, I would highly recommend this place for you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor but the wait time was terrible. I was warned ahead of time that I would be waiting but I wish they could do something about it so I dont waste my time. I waited too 2hrs, other than that Dr Adams explained this very clearly

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Horrible waiting time. Will never go back again, having wasted time and money to get there. Same excuse each time- we are a little behind. 2hrs is not considered 'little.' I was told to come anytime as my treatment will take 30s, and I still had to wait, so I just left. Will definitely find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Terrible waiting time!!! Over 2 hours!! No repeat for patients time!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Paul has a excellent staff that tries there best to help with appointments. Dr Adam is a amazing doctor and he can really help cure you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had an appointment at 3:15pm and I showed up at 3:00pm just in case, for a first timer, to fill out forms. I waited from 3pm to 5pm and people were going in to see him, having entered after me. I stood up and told the secretary that I've been waiting for 2 hours and that they forgot about me because people who came in after are going in before me. She told me I had to wait longer because another two people have to go in too. I asked what she meant because my time has been wasted here for no reason. If I had to wait then they could have called my number and notified me to come in later. So that I wouldn't have waited for over two hours. She yelled at me and told me that she doesn't have time to argue with me. She was totally disrespectful. I told her I did nothing wrong and all I was trying to say was that I've been waiting for so long and that you're screaming at me for no reason. She started to say I'm waiting here too. However, I told her that she's making money standing there. And again she repeated for me to go sit down and that she doesn't have time for this. If my turn comes then she'll call me. I went to sit in my chair when suddenly she started mocking and laughing with another secretary about me. I stood up and politely told them that if there's something funny then should say it to everyone here so we can all laugh. I asked for their business card and suddenly she took the card box and told me that I didn't have the right nor deserve to take a card. She did this right in front of the other patients who sat there listening. I don't know who I'd have to tell or complain to. I've never been in this kind of situation. All I know is that I need to call the OHIP office to cancel the payment. If anyone out there is planning to go there. Please stop. They have the worst service and communication with patients. Do not go there. It's one of the worst places, I've never seen anything like it. The two other nurses were also very selfish and had attitude issues. You can't even talk to them because they turn everything into a joke. Don't show up and expect any good treatment.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is rude and condescending. Went to see him for acne: he belittled me and offered no solution. Scarborough location btw. The place looks filthyand, wait times are horrible and he definitely does not respect personal space. Touched my face with no gloves on and told me my only choice was going to Walmart and buying acne soap. What a waste of time and energy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Be prepared to wait at least two hours in the waiting room. Staff is okay. Haven't met Dr. Adam yet but I'm trying to keep myself entertained while I wait here.... Just gave him 3s because I can't leave them blank. Assuming he's decent based on how people look after seeing him - general relief that they are finally done the appt. It's unbelievable.... The wait.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Paul Adam knows his stuff he was able to help me get my eczema under control. But it takes forever to been seen by him. He comes in late which pushes back the appointments and the appointments are booked 10mins apart. I was the 4:40 but the 4:30 & 4:20 appointments where still in the waiting room along with some others. I didn't leave the other til after 6pm and he only seen my for 5mins. He also needs to learn about personal space. When he talks to me his face is way too close to mine to the fact I can feel his breath. I basically try my best not to go there too often. Oh he also has a secretary who could be nicer. This is the sherbourne location.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

It may be true that Dr. Paul Adam is a brilliant diagnostician and he seems to be well respected by his students. However, I wonder if they have ever been to his office. It is truly filthy. While I waited for him in the examining room it appeared that this room had not been properly cleaned since Dr. Adam took possession of it. I am not queasy, but the hygienic condition in this medical practice are appalling. There were a couple of other red flags that would prevent me from having any procedure by this doctor at that location. Dr. Adam needs to close his office for a couple of days to get the place cleaned and painted. The he needs to hire a nurse that is proficient in practicing good medical hygiene and will not shrink from enforcing it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016