Ratings for Dr. Paul Adam

Best carrying Doctor I know. The only reason he runs late, is the fact he cares and is thorough. You have to wait for the best.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had an evening appointment for waited about an hour, Dr Paul was very friendly, however, i didn't find he gave me much options other than accutane for mild acne which i won't take im trying to have kids, i was hopping he would offer a few different types of treaments like blue light and chemical peels but no he was set on accutane and photodynamic therapy another one i refuse to do because of the horrific downtime it's involved but i have another one to see next week hopping for better options other than pills and creams that dont work.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

This was truly the wort experience I've ever had with any doctor in Toronto. Not only are the wait times ridiculous, but he was abrasive, wouldn't listen to my concerns, told me he didn't have time to talk about my issue because he had other patients waiting, and constantly told me I was over-reacting. I'm 23 years old and went to get a few spots on my leg looked at - he "diagnosed" what he thought the issue was, told me that they would multiply and get worse, and that there was nothing that could be done that wouldn't leave massive scarring. He claimed that it was just a "fact of getting older" (I'm 23) and failed to mention that his supposed diagnoses is extremely rare in people under 50 years of age. Lo and behold when googling treatment options when I left there are SEVERAL treatment options available that are non-invasive and do not leave scarring. I left the appointment scared, uninformed, and feeling as though my body and my concerns were not worth his time. I would not recommend his practice to anyone seeking a valid medical opinion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

So...while the wait is ridiculously long (3 PM appointment, I got to see him at 5:30 PM), he is, quite honestly, worth the wait. #1 - he has a ridiculous amount of experience. #2 - One of the most detailed and thorough doctors that I've come across #3 - he was so precise that he stopped me 3 times during my explaination to clarify certain things and take detailed notes #4 - I asked him 2 additional questions not related to my original condition and he was happy to answer. EXTREMELY thorough Doctor, and he is very reassuring to patients. Did not notice any "unsafe" hygenic practices that people complained about here. I found him to be extremely professional and well-spoken. The wait (at the Sherbourne location) is definitely frustrating (you're better off signing in and leaving for an hour), but once you get to see him, you realize what makes him a top derm in the city.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

difficult to understand how he thinks: on one side is a caring competent professional, on the other side is a doctor who refuses to notice his non hygienic practice, inaccurate record keeping , overwhelmed staff, and the stress to patients in waiting in a crowded dirty room for more than 2 hours past the appointment time. Paradox or is it willful ignorance ?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I havent even gone too see the Dr yet, already can tell from the phone call today. Looks like the lady working there (said she doesnt work there but helping) is on PMS (24/7 365).. I pray that she is dead befor she can reach her Dr needs.. Dr. Adam please save yourself.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Adam is very kind and knowledgeable. He explains things clearly and takes time to discuss any concerns. The only downside is the wait time - I wish they could improve that!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very professional and knows his stuff. I've visited his office a few times and he's a great doctor. He diagnosed a skin problem that another doctor missed and I'm very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I have had the same experience with him, very touchy. I'm sorry will have to say this is sexual harassment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What a joke of a practise. Was scheduled for a 5:00pm appointment and waited until 6:30pm, during which the receptionists continually said it'll only be 20 more minutes and I should just wait. After 1.5hrs of overdue waiting for a SCHEDULED appointment, they mentioned a room is finally available where I can WAIT while another 2 patients were attended to. What is the purpose of making appointments? I ended up leaving as I have waited long enough. If you are interested in HORRIBLE service, I would highly recommend this place for you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016