You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Adam

Dr Paul Adam knows his stuff he was able to help me get my eczema under control. But it takes forever to been seen by him. He comes in late which pushes back the appointments and the appointments are booked 10mins apart. I was the 4:40 but the 4:30 & 4:20 appointments where still in the waiting room along with some others. I didn't leave the other til after 6pm and he only seen my for 5mins. He also needs to learn about personal space. When he talks to me his face is way too close to mine to the fact I can feel his breath. I basically try my best not to go there too often. Oh he also has a secretary who could be nicer. This is the sherbourne location.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

It may be true that Dr. Paul Adam is a brilliant diagnostician and he seems to be well respected by his students. However, I wonder if they have ever been to his office. It is truly filthy. While I waited for him in the examining room it appeared that this room had not been properly cleaned since Dr. Adam took possession of it. I am not queasy, but the hygienic condition in this medical practice are appalling. There were a couple of other red flags that would prevent me from having any procedure by this doctor at that location. Dr. Adam needs to close his office for a couple of days to get the place cleaned and painted. The he needs to hire a nurse that is proficient in practicing good medical hygiene and will not shrink from enforcing it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Seems like he's just squeezing in as much patients as much as possible wasting everyone's time to maximize profit. People are sitting on the corridor outside because the wait room is full. Office is also filthy. Others mentioned how helpful and knowledgeable he is but I really have no one to compare to, but bring a tent, sleeping bag and 10 novels to read if you decide to see him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Although the wait time is outrageous (2.5 hours) he is very educated and helpful. He is very touchy and doesn't wear gloves. Doesn't understand personal space, as he often touches you unwarranted to the reason you are seeing him. I was there to consult about cystic acne on my face, he touched my leg a handful of times. His staff is not helpful, at the Scarborough location. While in the waiting room numerous other patients stood up to the receptionists to voice their concerns about the wait time. Also, their phone line is always busy. Unsure how to book a follow up apt without physically walking in to the office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Office runs poorly and is very filthy. The receptionists are very rude. The doctor knows what he's doing, he is one of the best dermatologists in Toronto but he is always late, you have to wait a minimum of 1 hour to see the doctor

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Adam is rude. He talks down to his patients and ridicules them. His office is filthy and disgusting. I don't even want to sit in the chairs. The examining room is filthy too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

My 6 month old was referred to Dr. Adam by our family MD. We waited over 2 and a half hours to be called in. Not acceptable when you have an infant. When I spoke to front desk staff, I was informed that it was the "normal" wait time to see doctor. When Doctor finally came in for the consult. He made us wait another 5 mins to take a personal call in the room on his cell phone. I found him to be arrogant and condescending. Does not really listen to any concerns and seems to be in a rush. He also told me I shouldn't worry too much about my baby's eczema condition as it will shorten my life span. He said babies skin can easily get irritated and they will eventually outgrow it. I basically told him...when you're a parent, you worry about everything. So I'll be going to another dermatologist for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. ADAM WAS GREAT BUT HE NEEDS NEW STAFF ON BOARD TO RUN THINGS PROPERLY!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Paul Adam diagnosed a skin condition (in minutes) that I had been suffering with for thirty years! Many doctors in multiple locations and countries weren't able to figure my issue out. I rate Dr P Adam very highly, his staff are excellent too. Expect to wait and sit in line as this clinic is the best I've found.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Paul Adam's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Paul Adam knows his stuff he was able to help me get my eczema under control. But it takes forever to been seen by him. He comes in late which pushes back th..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "It may be true that Dr. Paul Adam is a brilliant diagnostician and he seems to be well respected by his students. However, I wonder if they have ever been to hi..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Seems like he's just squeezing in as much patients as much as possible wasting everyone's time to maximize profit. People are sitting on the corridor outside be..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Although the wait time is outrageous (2.5 hours) he is very educated and helpful. He is very touchy and doesn't wear gloves. Doesn't understand personal space, ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor really cares about his patients. You may wait awhile, but the best takes time."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Office runs poorly and is very filthy. The receptionists are very rude. The doctor knows what he's doing, he is one of the best dermatologists in Toronto but h..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adam is rude. He talks down to his patients and ridicules them. His office is filthy and disgusting. I don't even want to sit in the chairs. The examini..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My 6 month old was referred to Dr. Adam by our family MD. We waited over 2 and a half hours to be called in. Not acceptable when you have an infant. When I spok..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. ADAM WAS GREAT BUT HE NEEDS NEW STAFF ON BOARD TO RUN THINGS PROPERLY!!!!!! "

November 10, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Paul Adam diagnosed a skin condition (in minutes) that I had been suffering with for thirty years! Many doctors in multiple locations and countries weren't a..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr Adam professionally since I was a medical student. He is bar none one of the two TOP deramtologists in Toronto and the ONLY one to who one can r..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to this doctor for cystic acne and to be placed on Accutane - it was about a month wait for the appointment. The wait time at the appointment is ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my life as his knowledge led to the discovery of me having advanced lung cancer "

May 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My 6 month old daughter was referred to Dr. Adam by her GP for a skin condition. The wait time was over 2 hours. Good thing she is a quiet and patient baby. The..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been having skin issues since my childhood and I've never met such a helpful Dr as a Paul Adam, even If you have different issues he will look at it on sam..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adam is a great dermatologist. I have read many reviews about the wait. In my opinion from my talks with the doctor the reason the wait is so long is becaus..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to 8 Specialists - then met Dr. Adam and he diagnosed and cured my skin ailment on first visit. long wait in wait room but SO worth it. best dermatologist..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, smart, excellent manner. Always makes one feel as if you are his only patient. "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dermatologist take time to determine your problems. Writes the problem down on paper so you would not forget . I will recommend any one to Dr. Pa..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The receptionists are useless - it's difficult to get them on the phone, they lost my referral, they don't give you a reminder call. Dr Adam, once you get to s..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The amount time it takes to book an appointment is unacceptable. Once you do finally get your appointment you end up waiting there for approx 1.5-2 hours. Dr ve..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXODUS 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is i..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went to see this doctor and was appalled at his tardiness, he does not wash his hands after touching other patients who has other skin disease and touches you. ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Multiple hour waits are not only normal but should be expected for every appointment. Ask your doctor for a referral to a different dermatologist."

October 1, 2014