Ratings for Dr. David Chitayat

Dr. Chitayat was our saving grace when our daughter was born premature and with a very rare genetic disorder. He made us feel like we were the only patients he had, gave us all the time we needed and was available at any time of the day or night. He is an incredibly knowledgeable, kind, humble and patient human being which makes him one of the best doctors the world will ever come by. Our baby was lucky to have had him as her doctor and because of him, we were able to get the answers we needed and the close many parents don’t get when she passed away. Dr Chitayat took the time to see us before our daughter passed away and immediately contacted us when he heard of the news. We truly cannot thank him enough for the support, guidance and love he showed us and our little angel. Thank you Dr Chitayat for being who you are.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Regarded as a god, and for good reason. Sees people under the most stressful conditions possible - when his patients are understandably often consumed with anger, frustration and despair - amd somehow leads them out of the darkness. We were lucky to have met him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Chitayat is the best doctor in the world. Extremely sharp, efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Like many other people me and my wife met Dr.C in very difficult time. Dr.C is a very kind, very knowledgeable doctor. He is the kind of a doctor that everyone could only wish for in such a difficult situation. He is very patient and explained the foundings and situation very good. Actually he gave us hope and strenght to get through the most difficult time in our life. Whenever we had questions , he was there for us. So the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Chitayat is a wonderful doctor: knowledgeable, patient and excellent at communicating information to the patient with clarity and kindness. I had to go see him when I was pregnant and had had an abnormal ultrasound; this was a daunting & scary position to be in, but Dr Chitayat & his team of genetic counselors took the time to explain the details of the possible condition and what our options for testing were. I went on to have a healthy baby, and he came to check on her hours after she was born, and also saw her again at 6 months to make sure she was developing normally. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Chitayat. He helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life with his knowledge & sensitivity to what I was facing at the time,

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

THE best Doctor. We were referred to him when one of our scans came back with an abnormality. He took the time to explain everything to us and answer any and all questions we had. He followed up with us as promised VIA email and will come see us once our baby is born. An amazing man. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Chitayat is the most wonderful man and doctor I have ever met. He is professional, exceptionally knowledgeable, and incredibly kind and caring. You are in the best hands possible (in an awful situation) if you are referred to Dr. Chitayat.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He was a light in a very dark time for our family. We would have never made it to you everyday joy now, we're it not for him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Chitayat has been amazing throughout our difficult and scary journey. He is very approachable and available and answers any and all questions in great detail and with compassion. He genuinely cares a great deal for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

We were referred to see Dr Chitayat because one of our twins was identified as having 3 soft markers on the anatomy ultrasound scan. Dr Chitayat did a great job explaining the details to us, and answered all the questions we had. His team was amazing! And made a difficult and scary situation less stressful. I left feeling like we are in great hands.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017