Ratings for Dr. David Chitayat

Very kind, accommodating, and knowledgable. He literally ran across the street to SickKids so we would make the 5:25pm deadline to avoid having to travel back to the hospital another day with a newborn. He literally ran, he helped lift our stroller up the stairs, ensured we were taken care of at the lab. I can not thank him enough for this gesture. His bedside manner was fantastic, my daughter was laughing and smiling while being checked. It really made our experience much more comforting. Thank you Dr. Chitayat.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Chitayat is a wonderful, caring doctor. I had to ask him if he could be my grandfather :) He responded, sure why not... He is so kind and made sure that i had the best care when i had to terminate my pregnancy. He allowed me to make the decision with no doubt by showing and explaining exactly what was gong on with my baby.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Doctor Chitayat is AMAZING! I am nearly 30 years old and have struggled with my health my entire life and have had multiple heart surgeries. My medical teams brushed it off as “bad luck” I have had my children through the special pregnancy program at mt Sinai and it wasn’t until my own children were born with similar issues as me that my obgyn sent me to dr chitayak and thank god! My son is a toddler and this doctor is AMAZING with him! He helps me by pushing his stroller, he gives him toys and treats to help calm his tantrum and I CAN TELL HE CARES ABOUT US! He ordered all the right tests immediately, he did examines on us and slowly is finding out what is wrong with us!! He has been WONDERFUL and I highly recommend him! He takes his time, he explains things clearly, and he makes me feel like I am a good mother and offers great advice when he can tell I am flustered or upset. My husband and I can’t say enough great things about him! I am so thankful he will be seeing my son once a year now and that he is connecting us with other specialists at sick kids. :) Thank you Dr Chitayak, I wish we met you sooner!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Simply the best doctor I’ve ever met. Knowledgeable, kind, compassionate. Goes beyond the call of duty. Just a wonderful human.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr. Chitayat has been a lifechanging encounter for me. In less than a year, he has ruled out so many things for me in my quest for "what happened" to our baby's brain circulation in-utero. The amazing part is that him and his staff still haven't given up when my closest family and friends want to. I am a very curious patient, a bit of a serial Googler and at times a hypochondriac, but Dr. Chitayat and his team have shown nothing but compassion and patience and truly make me feel like some of my doubts hold ground and are worth investigating. Dr. Chitayat's genetic check-ups look like something out of a picture perfect medical book; I couldn't even keep up. His training, skill and talent combined are scarce and a blessing to have. My baby loves visiting their office. Finally, his team and my assigned Geneticist are very involved, available by phone and email and very, very accommodating as my family and I visit out of town. As the post below me states, Dr. Chitayat continues to help me through the most difficult time in my life and I believe that encountering him and having access to all these resources plays a small part in my son's amazing recovery. I could go on and on. It's almost as if I'll set the expectation too high if I get into all the details and times Dr. Chitayat went above and beyond his duties and was there for me and my family. Good luck!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Chitayat is the most wonderful man and doctor we have ever met. Extremly helpful, kind and knowledgeable doctor. He helped us through the most difficult time in our life. He treated us with respect and he gave us hope. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Chitayat was our saving grace when our daughter was born premature and with a very rare genetic disorder. He made us feel like we were the only patients he had, gave us all the time we needed and was available at any time of the day or night. He is an incredibly knowledgeable, kind, humble and patient human being which makes him one of the best doctors the world will ever come by. Our baby was lucky to have had him as her doctor and because of him, we were able to get the answers we needed and the close many parents don’t get when she passed away. Dr Chitayat took the time to see us before our daughter passed away and immediately contacted us when he heard of the news. We truly cannot thank him enough for the support, guidance and love he showed us and our little angel. Thank you Dr Chitayat for being who you are.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Regarded as a god, and for good reason. Sees people under the most stressful conditions possible - when his patients are understandably often consumed with anger, frustration and despair - amd somehow leads them out of the darkness. We were lucky to have met him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Chitayat is the best doctor in the world. Extremely sharp, efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Like many other people me and my wife met Dr.C in very difficult time. Dr.C is a very kind, very knowledgeable doctor. He is the kind of a doctor that everyone could only wish for in such a difficult situation. He is very patient and explained the foundings and situation very good. Actually he gave us hope and strenght to get through the most difficult time in our life. Whenever we had questions , he was there for us. So the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017