Ratings for Dr. David Chitayat

Dr. Chitayat is the best doctor in the world. Extremely sharp, efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Like many other people me and my wife met Dr.C in very difficult time. Dr.C is a very kind, very knowledgeable doctor. He is the kind of a doctor that everyone could only wish for in such a difficult situation. He is very patient and explained the foundings and situation very good. Actually he gave us hope and strenght to get through the most difficult time in our life. Whenever we had questions , he was there for us. So the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Chitayat is a wonderful doctor: knowledgeable, patient and excellent at communicating information to the patient with clarity and kindness. I had to go see him when I was pregnant and had had an abnormal ultrasound; this was a daunting & scary position to be in, but Dr Chitayat & his team of genetic counselors took the time to explain the details of the possible condition and what our options for testing were. I went on to have a healthy baby, and he came to check on her hours after she was born, and also saw her again at 6 months to make sure she was developing normally. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Chitayat. He helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life with his knowledge & sensitivity to what I was facing at the time,

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

THE best Doctor. We were referred to him when one of our scans came back with an abnormality. He took the time to explain everything to us and answer any and all questions we had. He followed up with us as promised VIA email and will come see us once our baby is born. An amazing man. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Chitayat is the most wonderful man and doctor I have ever met. He is professional, exceptionally knowledgeable, and incredibly kind and caring. You are in the best hands possible (in an awful situation) if you are referred to Dr. Chitayat.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He was a light in a very dark time for our family. We would have never made it to you everyday joy now, we're it not for him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Chitayat has been amazing throughout our difficult and scary journey. He is very approachable and available and answers any and all questions in great detail and with compassion. He genuinely cares a great deal for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

We were referred to see Dr Chitayat because one of our twins was identified as having 3 soft markers on the anatomy ultrasound scan. Dr Chitayat did a great job explaining the details to us, and answered all the questions we had. His team was amazing! And made a difficult and scary situation less stressful. I left feeling like we are in great hands.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Not only is Dr. Chityat a brilliant doctor with admired expertise, he is the kindest, most caring and giving doctor I've ever met. I can't imagine what the world would be like if there were more people like him in it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

As many people, we met Dr Chitayat under very difficult circumstances. He made things bearable, saved our lives, gave us hope, respected our decisions, advocated for us, walked us over to the desks of other doctors and demanded an appointment there and then when we could not get one on our own. If I am one 10th as dedicated, as kind, as good of a human being as this man is, I'm doing well. We will be forever grateful and just in awe of this wonderful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017