Ratings for Dr. June Carroll

Dr Carroll has been my doctor for 32 years and has helped me through my teens, two children, all the usual health stuff over the years and now a MS diagnosis. She is truly the most knowledgeable, kind, understanding and thorough doctor I know. Thank you Dr. Carroll!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Carroll has been my family doctor since I was 16 (now 52) and words cannot express how grateful I am to have her! She has walked me through marriage, delivery of 2 children, divorce and now this journey as a single woman. I have grown up with her and blessed that to know her as a doctor and as a friend! She is a top-notch caring doctor, very caring and trusting. I can't even think of her retiring. She is my sanity!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have had June Carroll as my family doctor. She has been our practitioner for over 30 years and has competently shepherded us through many serious physical and emotional events over the years. I owe my life and my sanity.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Literally, saved my life twice. May she never retire. Jude G

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr Carroll has been my doctor since I was 23 (now 53)and has been the best doctor I could have ever asked for. Knowlegeable, pleasant, helpful, caring. My daughter had a bad experience with a doc in Mississauga. I got her into Dr. Carroll, she is the happiest 21 year old now. She trusts Dr. Carroll and says she will always go to her. I too, dread the day she retires, because as I see it, very few Doctors can fill her shoes.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Over 25 years ago Dr. Carroll accepted me as a patient when other family physicians turned me away as having health issues that were "too complicated". She said, "I like complicated." Her intelligent responses to messy issues always point the way to health. Because she puts faith in me, I am motivated to make efforts to be well. She makes clear the limitations and risks of research validated treatments. She leaves me free to make my own choices, that because of her guidance are informed decisions. When mainstream medicine offers no helpful therapy, she monitors the effects of alternative strategies, to insure safety. She goes the extra mile, offering counseling. I can't figure out how she has so much time for our appointments, and always is on time.(Skips lunch?)She is willing to take on labor intensive bureaucratic chores on my behalf. She has respect for me even though I am difficult and unusual. It's good she is teaching; it would be better if she could be cloned.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Carroll is my family doctor. She has a caring, respectful and optimistic way about her. She is knowledgeable and thorough, but doesn't rush you through a visit to her office even though she is busy. I trust her care plan for me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Wonderful physician in every way, I wish I didn't have to deal with the students, but still worth it. The students benefit and we all benefit so I stick it out.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

dr carroll is amazing she has been my dr since i was a baby and now im 24 with my own daughter. she has helped me though a lot and without her constant support i dont know what i would have done. she is an amazing person, and dr. i feel very blessed to have her be apart of our lives

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. June Caroll has been my doctor for about 20 years. Recently, she also took on my daughter, after she had a bad experience with another doctor at a physical! It has been a very positive move for my daughter. Dr. Caroll, is a pleasant, knowlegdeable, patient, helpful, non judmental doctor who treats me with respect and openess and almost feels like my "friend" too. I trust her, I have always followed her advice, which is never pushed on you, and if there are choices, she offers and explains them. I feel totally cared for, have never been let down by any of her recommendations whether they be treatments or other doctors for various surgeries. I am always singing her praises. I worry that she will stop working at some point and if that happens? WHAT WOULD I DO?!? I would never, I am sure, be able to replace such a wonderful doctor, person! Mount Sinai should be proud to have Dr. Carroll on their staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008