You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Wecker

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Wecker delivered me as a baby back in 1988. He has been my doctor my whole life and I have yet to find a doctor (now that I've moved away) who can hold up to his care and patience. I wish this man could live forever! I was very young and had Beaver Fever and he started me on ice chips instead of putting me on an IV. My grammie was very impressed with him (she had worked at the town manor for many years and is now retired). Incredible doctor, very to the point but professional and not dismissive whatsoever. He treats you like a human being and has nothing but the best intentions.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

One of the very best Doctors. Is willing to help in any way. He was reason I avoided a major surgery and a life threatening situation.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Clearly overdue for retirement. Have found another dr as he is extremely behind the times and has not kept up with best practices. Seem to be in the habit of blaming everyone else for his personal shortcomings.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Went over and beyond to help me. Probably saved my life. Dr. Wecker Acually cares about his patients and takes the time to improve their lives for better health.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Very caring and thorough. Wants to find out exactly what the problem is.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Very nice and fair doctor. Willing to listen. Eager to please.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Great asset to our community! We have lost a lot of services and our hospital is now a "clinic"

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Great Doctor, likes to help people expecting nothing in return. He practically walks the talk living what he preaches.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Wecker is a fine gentleman and a fine doctor. I've been his patient for over 2 years, and you could not ask for doctor if you tried. He tells you what your problem and you don't have to guess if he's telling you the truth. That's what I like the most of him. GOOD WORK DR.WECKER.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Barry Wecker's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very interested in helping his patients... Does not prescribe meds without a reason. "

January 26, 2016