Ratings for Dr. William D. Perkins

Tammi L. Dr. Perkin's is a very good Doctor. I'd rate him a 5.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I waited for almost an hour. He then asked me 4 questions. Handed me copied internet info I told him I had already researched, ignored me. Gave me a "field sobriety test" & proceeded to push a new drug topamax on me which made me ill. I've had migraines for 25 years. Had ct scan done awhile back to no avail. No doctor has ever been able to tell me why. They run in the family. He was extremely pushy on the topamax, I assume he was getting a kickback from it. I was under the impression I was going in to get another ct scan sent by my regular m.d. Not so, I was charged for an "extended visit" that lasted a total of 15 minutes. I do not feel that he listened to me since he spent most of his time trying to tell me about topamax or writing. This is why people do not see doctors when they should. A vet takes more time with an animal than human doctors. It seems they aren't listening, just wanting money & wasting time. I also noticed his patients were old & don't ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. William D. Perkins's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts