Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gordon

Dr Gordon is one of my all time favourite doctors. His bedside manner is deffintley different than the average doctor, but you just have to know that he means well and he jokes around a lot.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Kevin Gordon made a huge difference in my life. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Such an intelligent man, very direct, very relatable, thinks outside of the box. His humour makes you feel much more open and relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Would not recommend him. Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

i would not recommend this doctor. He was asking my 8 year old technical questions he didn't understand and then pushed my son to the answer he want him to say.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been my daughters neurology doctor for 6 years. We love him as a doctor and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Gordon has zero bedside manners. I have also talked to other parents that thought the same. After my daughter had one EEG scan he assured us our daughter did not have infintile spasms and told us we are lucky that she didn't and to no Google it as its awful to read about. Turns out 2 weeks later we had another scan and she was diagnosed with IS. There was no need to assure us on something he was not 100% sure of. He also critized me over a tshirt I had on ... really ?? I would not recommend him

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I loved Dr.Gordon,he was great with my teenage son,treated him with respect and great care.Always got in to see him quickly whenever we had an issue with my son's concussion.He is very knowledgeable about sports concussions which my son had and gives you lots of time for your appointment,never tries to rush you through.Great sense of humour too!!I highly recommend him to anyone who has a child with a concussion,very patient and kind and very down to earth and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Gordon is a great doctor. I constantly saw him because of sports trauma to the head (concussions). He is very energetic man which can be hard to get use to but once you know him I always felt welcome to ask him any questions. Dr Gordon is a very smart man he may make you feel stupid sometimes but it is not his intention. Over the years I had to visit him many times (weekly at some points)and I feel he has helped me so much. If your child has concussion problems (a soft head) I reccomend that he/she is refered to Kevin as he is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

DOCTOR GORDON WAS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR - ALTHOUGH HE IS A BIT ECCENTRIC AND TAKES A BIT TO GET USED TO HIS HUMOR HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HE TELLS IT AS HE SEES IT AND IS VERY DETAILED. MY DAUGHTER HAD A RARE GBS VARIANT AND HE TRULY DID EVERYTHING HE DID TO FIND AS MUCH INOFRMATION AS HE COULD. HE WAS ALSO VEY OPEN TO MY COMMENTS/THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS AND TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. MY DAUGHTER IS NOW WALKING, RUNNING, JUMPING AND DANCING AGAIN AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER :) - THANKS SO MUCH!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010