Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gordon

Dr. Gordon has been my daughter's neurologist for 16 years and we have been pleased with the care and support he has shown her over the years. I have read the comments below and think I understand where some of the negative comments are coming from. Dr. Gordon has a different personality and off-beat sense of humour which takes some getting used to. He can come across condescending at times but I really don't think he means to be. On one occasion, I felt he was speaking down to me so I asked to speak with him without my daughter present and I called him on his behavior. He was very apologetic and listened to what I had to say. He really did mean to upset me and I could tell he felt really bad. I really do think that he lacks some self-awareness but I also believe that he has his patients' best interest at heart and would do anything to help. If his personality is not for you, try another doctor because I really don't think he can change - it's just his personality and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

My daughter saw Dr. Gordon for a concussion. We found him to be knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. He held her hands and told her she would get better, and she did. We would recommend him to anyone, and enjoyed his off sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Gordon is one of my all time favourite doctors. His bedside manner is deffintley different than the average doctor, but you just have to know that he means well and he jokes around a lot.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Kevin Gordon made a huge difference in my life. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Such an intelligent man, very direct, very relatable, thinks outside of the box. His humour makes you feel much more open and relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Would not recommend him. Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

i would not recommend this doctor. He was asking my 8 year old technical questions he didn't understand and then pushed my son to the answer he want him to say.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been my daughters neurology doctor for 6 years. We love him as a doctor and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Gordon has zero bedside manners. I have also talked to other parents that thought the same. After my daughter had one EEG scan he assured us our daughter did not have infintile spasms and told us we are lucky that she didn't and to no Google it as its awful to read about. Turns out 2 weeks later we had another scan and she was diagnosed with IS. There was no need to assure us on something he was not 100% sure of. He also critized me over a tshirt I had on ... really ?? I would not recommend him

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I loved Dr.Gordon,he was great with my teenage son,treated him with respect and great care.Always got in to see him quickly whenever we had an issue with my son's concussion.He is very knowledgeable about sports concussions which my son had and gives you lots of time for your appointment,never tries to rush you through.Great sense of humour too!!I highly recommend him to anyone who has a child with a concussion,very patient and kind and very down to earth and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012