Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. GRIFFIN

Dr. Reno is a very patient person who listens to your history and your problems. I suffer from some regular ailments that have forced me to learn more about my medical background. As a result, I often times find myself having to defend myself against what some doctors try and tell me is "just in my head" This was not the case with Dr. Reno. Like I said, she listens and discusses options available for what ailed me. She also promptly got me a referral for an OB/GYN visit so I can get that part of my health check up taken cared of. The staff that works with this office has some learning to do, which has been addressed; mainly that they need to fully disclosed what kinds of forms will need to be filled out, in case you need prior medical records information. Also, the nurse needs to not do the doctors just of collecting a case history, as she is not qualified to ask the kinds of questions that will lead the doctor to the conclusions they need for a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008