Ratings for Dr. Sonja Kustka

Best doctor EVER. Caring and good listener. Don't know what people are talking about money. If she is behind it is because she listens to the patient carefully and then diagnoses. She is more than worth the wait as she treats the whole person.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Kustka for about 15 years now and it's true that she only cares about money. She used to be a very good doctor who's balanced and holistic perspective was very much appreciated. But now she is disrespectful, indifferent, and has a complete lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Kustka only cares about money, not her patients. She gives preferential treatment to patients who pay her annual fee. She is constantly overbooked, every time. Wait times average from at LEAST an hour, to 3 hours. You can tell by the way she packs in as many patients as possible into one day, that she is only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

A total waste of time. Money hungry. Don't care about patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Knowlegdeable and more helpful only for select patients who perhaps pay the annual fee at this OHIP practice. No voicemail can be left with Kustka's office. Isn't it an accessibility issue when patients cannot leave a voicemail? Came upon a situation where I discovered Kustka was participating very differently in another patient's care with similar medical needs to mine. For reasons unbeknownst to myself,this doctor's indifference to certain patients is disconcerting, and has affected my well being. Mental distress shouldn't be met with dismissive attitude. Given the praise by other patients, I needed to add my experience.Also moved on as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr Kustka is excellent, she managed to uncover my long term illness where no other doctor was successful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Kustka's office over the course of a few years. Along with other members of my family, I had been a long-time patient of hers but recently switched. Although her wait times were very long, the most troubling concern was that her office manager/scheduler (at least at the time...she may no longer be there) was EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful on multiple occasions. Additionally, I was not able to discuss more than one medical issue at a time, which is counter to a holistic approach to medical care. I now have a great doctor whose wait times do not exceed 10 minutes, who has a friendly staff and who allows me to discuss all of my concurrent medical concerns in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Great Dr.. I love that she combines allopathic with holistic. Sure I've had to wait several times however I take a book and chill out. JM

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Kustka invests the needed time & understanding considering the most effective naturally health building remedies for each of her patients .. including you / me ... so she is well worth waiting for ! I have found her most knowledgeable, skilled, & creative in assessing + addressing my own special needs. She's shown herself faithfully compassionate in supporting me through desperate straits .. loyal to the max. I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Kustka. If there be a less invasive medical therapy, or an entirely benign alternative approach, she'll find it. I deeply appreciate my natural heath Advocate & true Blessing from Heaven ... KR

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr.Kustka is one of the few doctors in the city who will go above and beyond for you in moments of need. I truly believe that she cares about each and every one of her patients, and is very passionate and dedicated to her practice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015