Ratings for Dr. Sonja Kustka

She has no respect for her patient's time. She starts booking for 8 am but doesn't even show until 820! This has happened repeatedly. I normally have to wait at least an hour if I book later in the day. While her treatment is good, the wait makes it very undesirable to have her as my doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was referred by someone who flagged the extra billing as a concern, but was willing to pay because of the quality of care. I only see her a couple times per year, and for that, I do find the payment to be excessive. Have often experienced wait times over an hour, but am going to try for 8:30 am appointments to avoid this in the future. Found her to be very knowledgeable and also like the combination traditional/ holistic approach. Overall, if I could find a GP in a location that's closer to me and with better wait times, I would switch but found it very hard to find a GP who was taking new patients in the downtown core.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Kustka is amazing. She's helped me with health issues that no other doctor every took the time to look into. She really cares and she digs deep to the root of the issue. She never rushes you out. Very knowledgeable. I've been going to her over 15 years. My big health issue is now under control and I'm thankful to her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Best doctor EVER. Caring and good listener. Don't know what people are talking about money. If she is behind it is because she listens to the patient carefully and then diagnoses. She is more than worth the wait as she treats the whole person.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Kustka for about 15 years now and it's true that she only cares about money. She used to be a very good doctor who's balanced and holistic perspective was very much appreciated. But now she is disrespectful, indifferent, and has a complete lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Kustka only cares about money, not her patients. She gives preferential treatment to patients who pay her annual fee. She is constantly overbooked, every time. Wait times average from at LEAST an hour, to 3 hours. You can tell by the way she packs in as many patients as possible into one day, that she is only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

A total waste of time. Money hungry. Don't care about patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Knowlegdeable and more helpful only for select patients who perhaps pay the annual fee at this OHIP practice. No voicemail can be left with Kustka's office. Isn't it an accessibility issue when patients cannot leave a voicemail? Came upon a situation where I discovered Kustka was participating very differently in another patient's care with similar medical needs to mine. For reasons unbeknownst to myself,this doctor's indifference to certain patients is disconcerting, and has affected my well being. Mental distress shouldn't be met with dismissive attitude. Given the praise by other patients, I needed to add my experience.Also moved on as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr Kustka is excellent, she managed to uncover my long term illness where no other doctor was successful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Kustka's office over the course of a few years. Along with other members of my family, I had been a long-time patient of hers but recently switched. Although her wait times were very long, the most troubling concern was that her office manager/scheduler (at least at the time...she may no longer be there) was EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful on multiple occasions. Additionally, I was not able to discuss more than one medical issue at a time, which is counter to a holistic approach to medical care. I now have a great doctor whose wait times do not exceed 10 minutes, who has a friendly staff and who allows me to discuss all of my concurrent medical concerns in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016