You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sonja Kustka

A total waste of time. Money hungry. Don't care about patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Knowlegdeable and more helpful only for select patients who perhaps pay the annual fee at this OHIP practice. No voicemail can be left with Kustka's office. Isn't it an accessibility issue when patients cannot leave a voicemail? Came upon a situation where I discovered Kustka was participating very differently in another patient's care with similar medical needs to mine. For reasons unbeknownst to myself,this doctor's indifference to certain patients is disconcerting, and has affected my well being. Mental distress shouldn't be met with dismissive attitude. Given the praise by other patients, I needed to add my experience.Also moved on as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Kustka's office over the course of a few years. Along with other members of my family, I had been a long-time patient of hers but recently switched. Although her wait times were very long, the most troubling concern was that her office manager/scheduler (at least at the time...she may no longer be there) was EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful on multiple occasions. Additionally, I was not able to discuss more than one medical issue at a time, which is counter to a holistic approach to medical care. I now have a great doctor whose wait times do not exceed 10 minutes, who has a friendly staff and who allows me to discuss all of my concurrent medical concerns in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Kustka invests the needed time & understanding considering the most effective naturally health building remedies for each of her patients .. including you / me ... so she is well worth waiting for ! I have found her most knowledgeable, skilled, & creative in assessing + addressing my own special needs. She's shown herself faithfully compassionate in supporting me through desperate straits .. loyal to the max. I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Kustka. If there be a less invasive medical therapy, or an entirely benign alternative approach, she'll find it. I deeply appreciate my natural heath Advocate & true Blessing from Heaven ... KR

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr.Kustka is one of the few doctors in the city who will go above and beyond for you in moments of need. I truly believe that she cares about each and every one of her patients, and is very passionate and dedicated to her practice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Kustka has been my GP for many years, and I have a lot of confidence in her. She doesn't just reach for a prescription pad. She has helped and supported me through serious health challenges. She is a compassionate and well informed GP. Book appointments first thing in the morning for no waiting. I continue to be thankful for her excellent care and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Wait times are insane. Over an hour. And very money hungry. I came to her to discuss two medical issues and she said that Ohip only covers one issue to make an appointment for the other.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have been a patient over the past few years. Dr Kustka takes her time with each patient. She is calming and soothing . She seems to be very knowledgeable and open to complimentary medicine. I have waited anywhere from 10 mins to over an hour. I am willing to pay for this kind of care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Sonja Kustka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A total waste of time. Money hungry. Don't care about patients. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowlegdeable and more helpful only for select patients who perhaps pay the annual fee at this OHIP practice. No voicemail can be left with Kustka's office. I..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kustka is excellent, she managed to uncover my long term illness where no other doctor was successful. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very poor experience with Dr. Kustka's office over the course of a few years. Along with other members of my family, I had been a long-time patient of h..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr.. I love that she combines allopathic with holistic. Sure I've had to wait several times however I take a book and chill out. JM"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kustka invests the needed time & understanding considering the most effective naturally health building remedies for each of her patients .. including you ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kustka is one of the few doctors in the city who will go above and beyond for you in moments of need. I truly believe that she cares about each and every one..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kustka has been my GP for many years, and I have a lot of confidence in her. She doesn't just reach for a prescription pad. She has helped and supported me ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wait times are insane. Over an hour. And very money hungry. I came to her to discuss two medical issues and she said that Ohip only covers one issue to make an ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient over the past few years. Dr Kustka takes her time with each patient. She is calming and soothing . She seems to be very knowledgeable and ..."

August 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M3H 5Z3". Address has been updated from "None" to "3910 Bathurst Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14166367018".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this doctor for over 10 years and she is amazing. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Interesting to read all the comments. I have been a patient of Dr. Kustka for, well, over 20 yrs (there was a gap of a few years when she stopped her practice f..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I believe Dr Kustka means well, however not supportive in discussing non traditional choices if you don't pay 300. 00 or so per annum. This was not how she use ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kustka has been my doctor for several years. In the past couple of months her punctuality has definitely improved. She is very kind and will give you a refe..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SHOCKED! Absolutely shocked at the lack of professional regard and MONEY FOCUS!! I find is intensely appauling that a 'doctor' can act in this fashion. It is c..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Money-focused not medically focused. One of the worst doctors I have ever been to."

September 14, 2014
  • 1 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 24, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

October 26, 2012
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 18, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

March 29, 2012