Ratings for Dr. David A. Josephson

I've received excellent care from Dr. Josephson. He seems to truly care about my symptoms and condition and has offered excellent advise. Only 2 complaints: 1)Impossible to get through to the office; always have to leave a message and it can be from 1 day to 1 week (if ever) to get a return call. 2) Had me do a sleep study for reasons unknown, only to confirm what I already knew that I had no sleeping issues. Was under the impression from the staff that my insurance would cover it, which it didn't. Cost me over $800 out-of-pocket. Despite these issues, I feel I'm getting very good care from Dr. Josephson.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

It is obvious that this doctor genuinely cares. He remembers details about your life and carefully looks at all information to correctly care for you. He runs necessary tests and is always helpful. His staff, however, take a long time to get back to you if you call.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. David A. Josephson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

AHC