Ratings for Dr. Gino M. Freeman

Dr. Freeman became a doctor to make money: you can tell by looking at his posted MBA degree. I brought him my medical information and put up with his quick, dismissive care for a year or two until he wanted me to pay $400 for the privilege of continuing to be ignored. When I wanted my records to take to another doctor? Oh no, not for free: he charged me $25 for my own information. This guy is a flat out thief.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He seems very professional and I like that he uses the computer and sends you lab reports via email, if you like. I have been there twice and had to wait a good half hour even though the second time there did not seem to be any other patients there.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Asks a lot of questions to diagnose. Makes sure your chart is complete by calling specialists to obtain reports. Will call specialists to attempt to obtain urgent appointments for you. Researches on PC while you are there. Refers when necessary and does not over medicate.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

He has become our family doc. Always accessible, listens, and is on target with current issues in medicine and health.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

This is the best internist I have found. I had an appt with a specialist and after I met with Dr Freeman he personally called the specialist and had them move my apt up. He's fantastic. He listens and gives knowledgeable accurate information. His new office is much better than the last, cleaner, newer and a better office staff. I've never had to wait for my apts since he moved.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Freeman is a good doctor from an academic standpoint, but does his best to make you feel like you have only a business relationship not a personal one. He does not see it as his problem if you don't have money for expensive tests, and won't offer affordable alternatives. He gets the job done, but leaves you feeling like a number.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Asked me questions but then interrupted when I tried to answer. Gave me many referrals and felt as if he couldn't wait to send me on my way. He's taking new patients but takes for granted a return visit. I will not return to him and will continue my search for a new physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Freeman is a find, he has excellent bedside manner, very thorough and digs into issues. While he is smart enough to know when to recommend a specialist, he also researches the specialist’s recommendation and gives me comfort in what the specialist has recommended. He listens very well, and makes direct and what has been for me very accurate diagnosis. I'd recommend you get on his patient list because it is going to get full very soon. He is that good!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I found Dr Freeman and his staff very pleasant. He seemed very caring and very thorough. He spent alot of time with me and did a very good exam. I felt really comfortable with him and found him to have a very good bedside manner.I hope to have many years with him as my physician.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Gino M. Freeman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)