Ratings for Dr. Gulraj Thauli

A fine and dedicated doctor - proud to have him attend me and my family. He is a caring individual, very knowledgable and all hat is desireable in one’s doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Incredible doctor. Very thorough, punctual, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Best Dr in Lower Mainland '! Very kind I've know him since 1997! When he was at the Metrotown Location on Kingsway in Burnaby!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Thauli for over 20 years and he is a top shelf Dr. He is compassionate and caring as well as being a nice guy too. He has found conditions that relater o me that no one else has. Too bad there are not more Dr.s like him out there.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Thauli for a long time, including my 93 year old grandpa (I'm 24). He is an exceptional doctor and I feel very fortunate to be one of his patients. He takes notes of everything and always seems to remember everything about you even though he has hundreds of other patients. He is very knowledgeable and has an answer for everything. If he doesn't, he is able to recommend talented specialists. No matter what you're seeing him for, he is always calm, friendly and professional. I have never felt uncomfortable seeing him for anything. Best doctor in BC in my opinion! :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Thauli s for about 30 years. I first saw him in North Burnaby filling in for my Doctor at the time, on Hastings Street. He was everything you would want from a Doctor, kind, caring, gentle, very knowledgable and thorough and he LISTENED !!! I looked for him in the phone book ( the 1980s) and couldn't find him listed anywhere. One day I was talking to a friend and she told me her Doctor was the best and mentioned Dr.Thauli s name. I couldn't believe it !!! I phoned him for an appointment and I became his patient once again. He is the BEST !!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

He is an excellent and very capable GP who has the ability to actually care, rather then treating people like cattle for profit. I would highly recommend him as a GP. Dr. Thauli's treatments have always worked for me and I and my family think very highly of this man. His diagnosis is usually bank on!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Excellent Doctor for advice, assistance and motivation. Listens with extreme concern and great advice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

VERY GOOD DOCTOR. VEARY KIND AND CALM. TOOK OVER FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT RETIRED IN 1998

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Thauli is meticulous at recording details as commented by his associates. His staff are well trained and very helpful. His manner is very good and his concern for his patient problems is well above average in his field compared with previous Doctors I have had. His referral incidents I would think is high as he want to get to the bottom of what symptoms need to be diagnosed but this is a good thing.In all I can say little fault with this doctor, punctually to patient appointments is variable as it is will all doctors, if they have concern for you needs. He never rushes you out of your appointment and he has a keen interest in your personal life, his memory is very strong and quick. If you can get to be a patient of this doctor you are lucky indeed. His patient load is very high.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011