Ratings for Dr. Jeanne I. Kim

She saved my life! Diagnosed my cancer on the first visit to her when feeling sluggish and looking pale. It was chronic leukemia. That was seven years ago!! She had the insight to take the time and REALLY listen. Her blood test and physical exam confirmed the leukemia. She saved me before it got so bad to make me gravely ill! Also, had the insight to make me undergo a colonoscopy before turning 50 yrs old based upon my symptoms. That too was caught early! So glad for Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kim for the past 8 years and she continues to be a fantastic doctor with a genuine concern for her patients. She listens and makes recommendations not only to improve your current ailment but also on how to improve your overall health and well being. This is one doctor whom I feel is really in this line of work because of her love of the work, patients and the medical studies. I have referred patients to her and we all share the same opinion. Really, really great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Very well informed M.D. Astute diagnostic ability. Skilled in the practice of acupuncture. Pleasant demeanor with excellent listening capacity.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Great doctor!!! Can always help you with problems. She also can always squeeze you in. She really cares about her clients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Jeanne I. Kim's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)