Ratings for Dr. Henry Brystowski

I went to see this dr as a last effort to find out what was wrong with me after seeing numerous doctors. He did a physical exam and said he couldn't find anything. Said he thought it was "fibromyalgia". I was suffering w severe joint pain and thought I had rheumatoid arthritis that's why I went to see him. He said "well I can run blood work" and I said PLEASE. I tested positive for Lyme disease. He said "I don't think you have Lyme disease its rare in Michigan" and did an additional blood test (western blot) and that confirmed Lyme disease. First of all Lyme is NOT rare in Michigan. He is extremely I uninformed on Lyme disease. I asked for the doxycycline and he said go to an infectious disease doctor. I'm grateful he ran the blood work but the fact that he's so uneducated on Lyme disease in Michigan and how he didn't think anything was wrong from the physical exam is ridiculous. Lyme is a huge epidemic. And any doctor who wants to make money should learn about Lyme disease.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Henry Brystowski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental