Ratings for Dr. Max M. Chait

Dr. Chait is a great doctor and a great person. He is caring, kind compassionate and is a great diagnostician. He's always supportive and concerned.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I waited about an hour for my appt even after arriving an hour early. Medical staff was pleasant. Doctor came into my room, then once he saw me left to see another pt who came in after me. Once in the room, he was very rushed, didn't seem that concerned about what I had to say, kept cutting me off and dismissed my concerns. When I asked him pointed questions, he always seemed to refer to the fact that I was AFrican American as the reason for what I was experiencins. He did not take the time to explain anything to me, and it was a waste of 3 hours! When I called back to go over lab results, He was very vague and just said everything was okay or this was low, with no reasoning! Don't go!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

not very patient, always in a rush, acts as if he doesn't care. Only wants money.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

brilliant,compassionate; one of best doctors I've ever had

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Chait is very helpful. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

The worst doctor I ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Max M. Chait's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1972)