Ratings for Dr. Stanley J. Krolczyk

He is awesome! I'm glad to have been routed to him! It stinks he went to Mass, but his replacement is cool too! I'm sure DR. K is working at something good in Mass!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

fluff .... He knows what to say but has little understanding of complex medical etiologies.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He starting treating my daughter at age 15 for Ms. I initial thought was he is way too young to know what he's talking about boy was I wrong. He has to be one of the best doctor's in the country. He was a God sent for me in my family. He went out of his way to treat my daughter who was in the hospital for 6 days. Thank God for an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Amazing doctor!!!!! He is one of the most knowledgable physicians I've met, we left the office feeling hopeful and secure in his direction. If anyone can find a cure for MS , it will be Dr Krolczyk, he is dedicated and passionate about his profession.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

My first impression was -- he is so young! But he is a fabulous doctor. I drive from Ft. Myers to Tampa to see him because he is so good and specializes in MS. He has a great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable, conducts research on MS treatments and might very well be the BEST doctor I have been to of any type. If you need a neurologist, or have MS, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Krolczyk.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Krolczyk is the best neurologist I have ever visited for my MS. He is very knowledgeable about the disease. He is a courteous,happy and caring doctor. I recommend him highly to anyone with MS or any other neurological or pain syndrome.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Brilliant, gorgeous, caring, staff was very good. His knowledge base was astounding, I thought he could be my son, he looked so young.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr Krolczyk, has been the Best Doctor I have been to. They should have more like him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Very nice and caring, seems to know what he is doing, was shocked at how young he is. But he seems to know his stuff and tries to leave no stone untouched. His staff is great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Excellent, brilliant, courteous, made you feel like you were all he thought about. Truly a special doctor. Besides the fact that he is just gorgeous

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Stanley J. Krolczyk's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Harvard-Pilgrim