Ratings for Dr. Renee M. Krusniak

Great practice! Very easy to be seen when needed!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Doctor K is kind and caring, her staff on the other hand are rude and make you feel unwelcome. Sad such a great doctor is made To look bad by poor staff

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been a patient of the doctor's for 8 years. I have ALWAYS found the staff to be helpful and courteous. The doctor is ALWAYS very attentive and makes a person feel more than just a patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Staff is very rude. Very hard to get appointments. They only allow for 2 sick appointments per day, and the phone will give you a busy signal for the first 1.2 hour they are open. By the time you get through all the appointments are taken, even if you are very sick, but you are not allowed to use an after hours clinic.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I read every review for Dr Krusniak and couldnt wait to see a doctor whose reviews were 4-5 stars on every review site I could find. Waited months for my Obamacare BCBS, so I could schedule an appt with her. Then I called the office yesterday, and was refused service. They are not taking new patients with BCBS of MI! WHAT?! I called BCBS as she is listed as a PPO Provider for them. They called her office to inquire about the issue and was told they have signed a contract with Health Plus Partners to only see their new patients! I work for a dental office and have never been offered health insurance. So Ive always had either Medicaid, GHP or no insurance and have been treated poorly in the healthcare industry, or refused treatements due to insurance. I finally have REAL insurance that I pay for, and now Im again treated poorly for they type of insurance I have! I am shocked at this offices policy!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I love Dr. Krusniak! She had never been anything but helpful, respectful, and sweet. Her diagnoses are always accurate, and she will order tests as you need them. She will stay in the room longer than needed if you have many concerns and just need to get a few things clearified. I have never been judged or told I was lying or hiding something from her. I would recommend her to anyone...young and old! She is great with children as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Renee M. Krusniak's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI