Dr. Eli Markovich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eli Markovich

I've been seeing Dr. Markovich for about 10 years now and since I'm terrible at taking care of my teeth I presented him with more than a few challenges all of which he's handled amazingly well. I've had other dentists and can say with complete honesty that he's the best I've ever gone to. Always on time, quick and efficient, never had a problem with any of his work, and he appears to charge me what my insurance company is willing to cover and not 10 or 20% more like my last dentist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Markovich for more than 20 years and he is fantastic dentist and a very nice and kind person. He is also very gentle while working in my mouth . The staff is very friendly and I never have to wait as he is always on time. I highly recommend Dr. Markovich.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very professional service, excellent doctor and fantastic staff. I would recommend this office to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Started seeing Dr. Markovich after I turned 18. He is very kind and answers all of my questions. The staff is also excellent, there is a very positive atmosphere in their office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

One of the best Dentists of all time. He restored my faith in Dentists. My family and I have been going to see him for approx. 25 years and I will be so sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Our family has been seeing Dr. Markovich for at least 30 years. We have never had any complaints but rather have been totally satisfied with his caring, knowledgable professionalism. He is always very gentle and considerate when performing a procedure. He provides many options both technical and financial when dealing with a dental problem. His staff is friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My family and I have seen Dr. Markovich for many years. His administrative staff are kind, friendly and efficient. The hygienists that I have seen have all been knowledgeable and very painless. Then there is Dr. Markovich. A kind caring man with the most gentle touch. If given a needle, I don't even know when he is doing it. Any work I've had done has been perfect. His assistant (Susan?) is wonderful as well! The dentist's office is not my favourite place, like many people, but they make it easy to be there. The one downfall is the parking is VERY expensive. Usually 16 dollars each time I go.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

fantastic staff all around, friendly and professional. Dr Markovich is an exceptional dentist and always gives great advice

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Markovich for over 14 years and have had great experiences every time. Dr. Markovich and his team are very friendly, professional and make every visit an enjoyable one. We would recommend him highly if you are looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr Markovich for ten years and he is very gentle in his treatment of his patients which is very appreciated as well as being very kind .

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Eli Markovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eli Markovich has been practicing dentistry in Palliser Square, at the base of the Calgary Tower for over 30 years, and is looking forward to many more years of meeting new patients. After he graduated from the University of Alberta with BSc. and DDS. degrees, he was very fortunate to be able to establish a dental practice in Calgary at his current downtown location. He is a member of the Calgary & District Dental Society, as well as the Alberta Dental Association (ADA) and the Canadian Dental Association (CDA). His hobbies include golfing, curling, and skiing. He has been happily married for 38 years, and has 2 daughters, and 2 grandchildren. Eli especially enjoys being a grandfather and enjoys when his own patients (who he treated as children) now bring their own children to see him. He appreciates the fact that a lot of his patients are downtown professionals who have limited time in their busy schedules to take take care of their dental health, and is gratified that they appreciate the efficiency of his team and the services he can provide. Dr. Markovich is now more passionate about dentistry than ever, as it has changed so dramatically since when he first started. "The continuing advances in technology have made it an extremely exciting time in dentistry for us as we are constantly finding new ways to provide services that meet our goal of 'providing optimum dental health' for all our patients. " Dr. Eli Markovich DDS

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal