Ratings for Dr. Eli Markovich

your staff is kind and wonderful. Dr. Markovich is kind and thoughtful and a great dentist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I am a very scared patient die to a poor experience I had as a child - Dr Markovich is very kind, careful and understanding- would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Markovich has always been upfront, honest and helpful about all of the options available for correcting any of my dental problems. Not only is his knowledge and attitude exemplary but his skill is definitely a cut above the rest. He goes above and beyond to ensure every procedure is as comfortable and painless as possible. He has even called personally the next day to ensure that I haven't felt any discomfort and the results of the procedure are satisfactory. The hygienists and office staff are also very adept and helpful, creating a well-rounded & positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Markovich , office and staff are the best I have found in over 39 years plus. They answer my questions, answer any queries on what the codes mean and explain the best options, the less costly options and which would last the longest and which are not acceptable for my teeth and health. They have also offered coupons, mouth washes, and toothpastes, and the different types of equipment we could use in the home as it is readily available. This office is easily walkable from the LRT, and as well indoor parking is available but I myself would not use it as it is a company called Impark, which is a costly operator. Thanks for being there for me and my late Father.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Markovich for about 10 years now and since I'm terrible at taking care of my teeth I presented him with more than a few challenges all of which he's handled amazingly well. I've had other dentists and can say with complete honesty that he's the best I've ever gone to. Always on time, quick and efficient, never had a problem with any of his work, and he appears to charge me what my insurance company is willing to cover and not 10 or 20% more like my last dentist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Markovich for more than 20 years and he is fantastic dentist and a very nice and kind person. He is also very gentle while working in my mouth . The staff is very friendly and I never have to wait as he is always on time. I highly recommend Dr. Markovich.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very professional service, excellent doctor and fantastic staff. I would recommend this office to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Started seeing Dr. Markovich after I turned 18. He is very kind and answers all of my questions. The staff is also excellent, there is a very positive atmosphere in their office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

One of the best Dentists of all time. He restored my faith in Dentists. My family and I have been going to see him for approx. 25 years and I will be so sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Our family has been seeing Dr. Markovich for at least 30 years. We have never had any complaints but rather have been totally satisfied with his caring, knowledgable professionalism. He is always very gentle and considerate when performing a procedure. He provides many options both technical and financial when dealing with a dental problem. His staff is friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Eli Markovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eli Markovich has been practicing dentistry in Palliser Square, at the base of the Calgary Tower for over 30 years, and is looking forward to many more years of meeting new patients. After he graduated from the University of Alberta with BSc. and DDS. degrees, he was very fortunate to be able to establish a dental practice in Calgary at his current downtown location. He is a member of the Calgary & District Dental Society, as well as the Alberta Dental Association (ADA) and the Canadian Dental Association (CDA). His hobbies include golfing, curling, and skiing. He has been happily married for 38 years, and has 2 daughters, and 2 grandchildren. Eli especially enjoys being a grandfather and enjoys when his own patients (who he treated as children) now bring their own children to see him. He appreciates the fact that a lot of his patients are downtown professionals who have limited time in their busy schedules to take take care of their dental health, and is gratified that they appreciate the efficiency of his team and the services he can provide. Dr. Markovich is now more passionate about dentistry than ever, as it has changed so dramatically since when he first started. "The continuing advances in technology have made it an extremely exciting time in dentistry for us as we are constantly finding new ways to provide services that meet our goal of 'providing optimum dental health' for all our patients. " Dr. Eli Markovich DDS

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med