You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Slipped on the ice and found myself in Dr. Parhar’s visit. The fall wasn’t that bad, but I had already broken that wrist before, which made it more complicated. Had to eventually see a specialist, but continue to have positive things to say about Dr. Gurdeep Parhar as a doctor

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Well run clinic, a doctor who truly cares about his patients and takes time to explain the reasoning behind his treatment, staff that are pretty easy to work with and book appointments with. This is a md I recommend

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Doctor is fine ..but he is reluctant to refer to a specialist. I had to ask him over three different visits that I want to see a specialist for an issue and he kept brushing this request off. He is not trained as neurologist andI want to see someone who has much greater knowledge than him..don't understand the issue here.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Obviously being injured is not the most fun thing in the world, especially when it’s affecting your ability to work. Suffered a serious injury two months ago and found myself in the care of Dr. Parhar. This has been only the good thing about the whole ordeal. Felt so fortunate to have him as a doctor and I know it’s his guidance that’s allowed me to begin recovery. Thank you Dr. Parhar!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

This dr rushes you out of his office. He didn't even let me finish my sentences. I will not return to this doctor- this is not the way interaction should go with a family doctor. A waste of my time going to him for help.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Knowledgeable doctor. Wouldn't see any other injury doctor besides him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I agree with a lot of the comments on this board. I've been a patient of this dr's for several years, and all the positive comments about this doctor are completely true.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Third time visiting dr gurdeep parhar. The wait was a little long, but I remain happy with Dr. Parhar's care. Even when you can tell the office is busy, he doesn't rush his appointments and takes time to provide a thorough evaluation.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

In my opinion one of the better injury doctors in BC. Had several appointments with dr. parhar and felt comfortable around him… this doctor is personable and more importantly provides good medical treatment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

So glad to have been connected with this doctor after my accident. For anyone who’s faced the shock & pain of a sudden accident a knowledgeable doctor is exactly what they need. I've been going to dr. parhar's for 3+ months now and have nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Slipped on the ice and found myself in Dr. Parhar’s visit. The fall wasn’t that bad, but I had already broken that wrist before, which made it more complicated..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well run clinic, a doctor who truly cares about his patients and takes time to explain the reasoning behind his treatment, staff that are pretty easy to work wi..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is fine ..but he is reluctant to refer to a specialist. I had to ask him over three different visits that I want to see a specialist for an issue and he ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Obviously being injured is not the most fun thing in the world, especially when it’s affecting your ability to work. Suffered a serious injury two months ago a..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This dr rushes you out of his office. He didn't even let me finish my sentences. I will not return to this doctor- this is not the way interaction should go wi..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable doctor. Wouldn't see any other injury doctor besides him."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I agree with a lot of the comments on this board. I've been a patient of this dr's for several years, and all the positive comments about this doctor are comple..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Third time visiting dr gurdeep parhar. The wait was a little long, but I remain happy with Dr. Parhar's care. Even when you can tell the office is busy, he do..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion one of the better injury doctors in BC. Had several appointments with dr. parhar and felt comfortable around him… this doctor is personable and mo..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So glad to have been connected with this doctor after my accident. For anyone who’s faced the shock & pain of a sudden accident a knowledgeable doctor is exactl..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best physical INJURY doctors in the area."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband went to see Dr. Gurdeep Parhar and I was there when the dr was providing the evaluation. We both came away impressed with this doctor. His skill, hi..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Parhar for the first time last week … It's been an eventful past couple weeks (I'm being positive when I say that). I had a pretty severe work inju..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! Parhar is someone who is definitely in demand. But ,he’s very much worth it."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came from a doctor that did not care about my health, that was unsupportive and that spent at most 10 mins with me each time I had an appointment. that’s why I..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor and Employer on the face of Earth. I love how his assistant Devon I think her name is, is posting all these comments about Dr. Parhar. Dr. Parhar i..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my car accident, I really needed a doctor who could sympathize with me and who could work with me to get me back on my feet. I was so shaken up and still..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Michelle Couto, she is very skilled and knowledgeable. The staff is also very professional and they always see that all your orthodontic needs are me..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yes, dr. Parhar is sometimes challenging to see. He’s a popular doctor - rightly so - and his schedule fills up pretty quickly. However, he is worth the wait ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best sense of humour ever!! This doctor always has me cheered up before I leave his office. Roshelle (sp?) and Devyn are amazingly accommodating. I would fol..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Yes, I agree that Dr. Parhar does often run behind schedule. He is often a 30-45 minute wait. That is not his fault. I know that I take up a LOT of his time ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My brother saw Dr. Parhar just over 1+ wks ago for a work injury, and I went with him to help translate. I have heard from a couple of people that it can be ch..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw this dr for first time for my car accident Sat. Staff were patient with me for filling out form and helped me understand some question. When I saw dr pa..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the worst when it comes for time. He books 4 people for the same time slot (starting at 7am - and she shows up at the office at 745am!) ridiculou..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Parhar has been so supportive of my health concerns, and he has actaully helped improve my health, un like my previous doctor. "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "all about Money and Money to many patients not a enough time for everyone, "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea how this previous comment can be reality. Someone is VERY confused. This Doc had the BEST bedside manner of all time. He definitely does NOT ru..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr has such a disregard for a patients time. He books people every 5min and is always running extremely late, 1-3 hours. Even if you are booked 15mind afte..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After my car rolled over in the ditch -due to a drunk driver!- my insurance adjuster told me I needed a family doctor. I did not have one because my previous o..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Staff working for min wage for a doctor that makes millions. Pay your MOA what they should be paid. I love how Dr. Parhar or Devon are deleting my post..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff!!!! Getting paid min wage for all the hard work they do. Dr. Parhar won't even give them a raise and he makes millions! Starting wage for MOAs ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Stop paying your staff minimum wage!!!!! Stop deleting the post because it's is he truth"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Poor staff at welcome medical. Working so hard given so much work for little pay. There starting wage min wage. No raises. No benefits. No wonder the staff le..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. I think he is only seeing patients now that have the most severe work injuries or car accident injuries. He is EXTREMELY popular and WAY TOO..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not positive but I might be one of his longest patients,from Edmonds street where he started his practice to the 6th . Street location for x amounts of y..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing office!! Dr. Parhar surely has learned the art of how to heal with humor. He is an absolute delight!!"

September 7, 2014