Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Can't give Dr. Parhar any higher of a recommendation. The consultation I had with him

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Recently found Dr. Parhar after my family doctor retired and found Dr. Parhar online. His office is close to my house and I came away happy with my first visit to him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Went to Dr. Parhar after a BAD experience at a walk-in clinic. Dr. Parhar’s office is clean and tidy, which is important to me. Plus I feel like I’m getting experienced care when I visit him. I’ve recommended Dr. Parhar to another co-worker, will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

As a senior I’ve had mobility issues for a while. I discovered this doctor when I had a bad fall and he helped my recuperation. I don’t often write reviews, but my experience with Dr parhar inspired me to write something positive.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

After a slip and fall at work I was in some serious pain. Dr. Parhar treated me at his office and I have been on the road to recovery ever since. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr parhar is great doctor all the way. Yea u have to wait a bit to see him but it's worth it every time you see him. Not like other doctors just brush u off ,to get Clint on the list that's all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I met this dr. a little bit after I moved to the province. Needed a work assessment. From there he offered my family healthcare until we found a regular family doctor. He really helped us out. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar gets a gold star from me. He is friendly, smart and really helped me after my accident.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I refer a number of my WCB clients to core for the appeal assessment, the professionals at CORE treat all my clients with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Had my return to work assessment at Core; all around well-organized, well-run clinic. Would recommend to colleagues and friends.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016