Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Dr. G. Parhar is a dedicated professional who takes the time required to listen carefully to his patients in order to understand their overall healthcare needs. He always answers any of their questions or concerns. This time he spends with his patients is crucial in order to create the important relationship and bond between his patients and himself. This is what makes him one of the best physicians in his field and area of expertise. The draw back can be extended wait times for scheduled appointments. However, his patients know this is a minor in convenience in order to have one of the best doctors in British Columbia, especially in his area of expertise. After almost twenty years as his patient, I still consider myself very fortunate that he took me and my difficult medical case on when no other doctor would due to my extensive injuries and complicated litigation spanning nine years. I will forever be grateful to him and his staff medical staff for their excellent healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Excellent an awesome doctor that I have been seeing for my car accident injuries. I could not have found a better and more caring doctor. It is not easy getting an appointment to see him but when you do, it is worth it!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Lovely, lovely young man. He has taken care of me and my hubsand since we were rear-ended in a bad car accident. I thought we had both died. Very professional. Dresses well. Good doctor good hair!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Parhar at the ADHD Clinic. Both Dr. Parhars were amazing! He really listened and understood how I had been struggling with ADHD my whole life. Thank goodness for Dr. Parhar.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

What is there not to like? Smart, respectful, caring and it does not hurt that he is EASY ON THE EYES! Thank you Dr. PArhar for everything you do for my husband and my kids!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Lovely man with good caring attitude. Most of his jokes are quite funny and he makes me laugh and forget about my chronic pain. Good guy with good heart.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Nice doctor. Very kind, helpful & smart. He helped me lots when I got injured an my back hurt a lot.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Over my entire life I have had 7 family doctors. That is mostly becuase I moved from Whitehorse, to Toronto, to Calgary, to Edmonton, to Winnipeg and then to Vancouver. Of all of my dotors, across Canada, Dr. Parhar is by far the best. He truly cares about me and my family. He is SO funny and good at making me less stressed when I am worried about something. I wish I had found him earlier in my life. Dr. Parhar I wish you success always!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Parhar for an independent medical exam (IME) sent by an insurance company. Dr. Parhar and his staff were very friendly and very helpful.. Dr. Parhar wrote a report and then went to court for my trial. I thought he was always very professional and verey fair.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I was left with a spine injury and a brain injury when someone pushed me into traffic. I could not walk or feel my legs. Dr. Parhar helped me during the darkest times of my life. I will never forget how much you helped me. I am now in Toronto due to family reasons and 4 years later have not been able to find a doctor like Dr. PArhar. Thank you -thank you- thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017