Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Very nice doctor. He is very funny and very helpful. Dr. Parhar has been my doctor since I came from Bosnia many years ago. My kids and husband love him and will not go to anyone else!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Very thoughtful doctor who understands people with injuries and who really cares about us. Dr. Parhar helped me with my car accident when all other doctors could not help me. I totally get why he is so popular and in high demand.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Yes this chap is busy and yes sometimes it takes 45 minutes to see him. He is a busy chap but that is because he is worth it...worth every minute he gives to my health.i would fly back from London twice a year just to see him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Be careful, as you will be on a conveyer belt with him. He used to be OK, but somewhere along the way with too many patients, too little time for each, long waits (because the my may be double booking), this is no longer the case...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Caring and thoughtful. Even when I have a lot on my mind, he takes the time to listen. That might make him run behind schedule as noted below...but who cares? My health is worth waiting for Dr. Parhar...May God continue to bless him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I stopped seeing this guy many moons ago, because he was always late, very hurried, and never seemed to have the time or patience to listen to anything. He actually suggested that I see someone else, and I did and never looked back.

Submitted July 15, 2018

I was injured at work and my lawyer referred me to dr parhar. As soon as I got there the staff was very nice the first gentlemen I saw before dr parhar was an Asian fellow and an absolute delight he treated me with compassion and respect this was one of the first times I've felt cared for during my endeavour very kind man can't say enough good about him. He was honest and caring he also talked to me about possible foods to eat to help with my conditions just great! Next I saw dr parhar he seemed very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr parhar was asked to write a medical legal report to assist with diagnosis and to bring clarity to my situation and that he did! His report was honest he reviewed all my relavant medical records and treatment. Finally I had an unbiased report and the truth tells no lies. Thanks dr parhar for being honest and telling the truth I'm still deep in my fight but my lawyer said an MLR would be needed from the get go and dr parhar wrote an unbiased one thanks again dr p keep writing the truth! Mike m

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Parhar saved my life. I was lost and had a heart condition that no one else understood. This guy is "only" a family doctor but he is a saint. He is my saint. May god bless you always Dr. Parhar.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Excellent...excellent...EXCELLENT! This is the best doctor my family has ever had. He is funny and caring. He really know a lot. When he does not know something he refers us to someone else or looks it up. Brilliant. We are lucky to have him caring for our injuries.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Parhar is very nice. He spends a lot of time with me and my sister. Yes, there is sometimes a wait to see him but he is worth it. I think this doctor is the best. Wishing you the best Dr. Parhar!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018