Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

I have been seeing Dr. Parhar for over 20 years. He is fabulous. He has the best sense of humour and best bedside manner. Over the years he has helped me through marital problems, parenting problems, physical health problems and psychological problems. He is a PROBLEM FIXER. Yes, the wait to get in to see him and the wait in his waiting room can be long but that is all because he does not ever rush anyone. What a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The insurance company made me go see this doctor when I had been seriously injured. My, now ex-boyfriend, rolled his truck while I was asleep in the front passenger seat. My head hit the back window and I was bleeding everywhere. I was in the hospital on life support but I made it. Of course, the insurance company did not believe my doctors or my neurologist. They made me see Dr. Parhar. Dr. Parhar was super duper fantastic!!! He and his staff were very patient with me. He did a thorough examination and then wrote a 64 page report to my lawyer and the insurance company. His report was so detailed and thorough that my case settled without going to court! Thank you Dr. Parhar for helping me get my life back!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Parhar because my lawyer needed more medical evidence and a medical report for my WCB appeal. WCB screwed up my case. WCB was trying to starve and kill me. I was working in construction and injured my left shoulder and my back. WCB said my back condition and left shoulder had "resolved". They DEFINITELY DID NOT RESOLVE...I was in pain so severe that I could not sleep. Ask my wife. She witnessed me crying every night. Dr. Parhar and his team did a thorough assessment and then checked my range of motion for my back and for my left shoulder. Dr. Parhar was so caring and thoughtful! Weirdly, he was also quite funny! He is hilarious! He wrote a report that was fair, unbiased and scientific. He was the first doctor that actually listened to me. Those WCB doctors have no idea what they are doing. They wrote reports without even talking to me or examining me. Because of Dr. Parhar's report, I won my WCB appeal!! After nearly ending up living on the street and on welfare, I finally have my life back. It is all because of Dr. Parhar. Not only did I get a HUGE payment for all of the money WCB owed me, Dr. Parhar's team did tests on my range of motion that increased my pension. Thank you Dr. Parhar!!! You are a beautiful human being. May God Bless You Always!! Amen!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I just saw this doctor for ADHD. I had been struggling with school ever since I was in Grade 2. My parents and teachers all thought I was lazy. I had to drop out of school in Grade 11 because I was being humiliated by my classmates and teachers. Dr. Parhar did a very detailed assessment. The HUGE number of forms took forever to complete! He explained that I did have ADHD that had not been diagnosed. I was very pleased to finally get an answer for my problems. Thank you Dr. Parhar!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

It takes me two buses and a skytrain to go see this doctor. The wait can be long but that is only because he is so popular. I found he was very helping when my dizziness would not go away when I had fallen. I was throwing up and had nausea all of the time. I was feeling weak and missing school. Thanks to this doctor I am feeling much better now. I would follow this doctor to another country if I had to.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Terrible experience with him. Will not being going back. Wait time is routinely over an hour.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Parhar is thoughtful, thorough and VERY smart. After I was nearly killed by a taxi that ran over me on a sidewalk in downtown Vancouver I was devastated. My neck pain and my back pain would keep me up all night. My fingers were tingling and I was dropping things all of the time. I had to take time off work and my sales numbers went WAY down. I went from doctor to doctor because no one would deal with ICBC. The walk-in-clinics were not helpful. Then my co-worker told me her brother was seeing Dr. Parhar. It was incredible advice. Dr. Parhar told me it was a nerve problem and ordered an MRI. I saw a specialist and now things are much better. Thank you Dr. Parhar for everything and for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

After years of searching for a good doctor for my son's brain injury and spine injury, I finally found a doctor who listened and cared. Dr. Parhar has made an incredible difference in my son's life. No one would have the patience for my son because he has adult ADHD, but Dr. Parhar made the time each and every time. Yes, waiting 30-45 minutes does drive us crazy sometimes but I would rather he take time with us than rush us through. God bless Dr. Parhar.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Parhar does run behind schedule often but the wait is definitely worth it! He has a great sense of humour and obviously cares about his patients. I would not trade Dr. Parhar for the world!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

This Dr. Parhar is never on time. This is not an exaggeration. The Dr will show up 1/2hr to 1hr late for his first appointment. In other professions if you don't show up you don't get paid. It's the height of arrogance to have a waiting room full of people sit around waiting for you to show up. If I didn't have to see him for ICBC I wouldn't. That being said, once in the room he seems to care. His attention is scattered because he's rushed and behind so little to no eye contact occurs. The whole process is rushed.

Submitted December 17, 2016