Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Very smart and caring doctor who makes good diagnosis. He has always been very nice to my family.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

This doctor has healing powers like no other I have seen. It might be his jokes, his knowledge, his bedside manner or his sharp brain or whatever but he is amazing. He helped me a lot when I got into a near death experience on my motorcycle. He did not judge me for past heroine use orthe time that I served. Good doctor. I would recommend him if he will take you as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Very busy but very patient. Plan to wait in his waiting room but he is worth the wait!!!!! He has healing powers like no one else. ICBC asked me to see him because I had a bad back and neck injury. He took care of me so well. I love this amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Caring, giving,smart, detailed, and will refer if he needs to. My husband and teenagers worship Dr. Parhar. He has always been great to us. It does irritate me that his hair is longer and more beautiful than mine...!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Very nice doctor. He is very funny and very helpful. Dr. Parhar has been my doctor since I came from Bosnia many years ago. My kids and husband love him and will not go to anyone else!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Very thoughtful doctor who understands people with injuries and who really cares about us. Dr. Parhar helped me with my car accident when all other doctors could not help me. I totally get why he is so popular and in high demand.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Yes this chap is busy and yes sometimes it takes 45 minutes to see him. He is a busy chap but that is because he is worth it...worth every minute he gives to my health.i would fly back from London twice a year just to see him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Be careful, as you will be on a conveyer belt with him. He used to be OK, but somewhere along the way with too many patients, too little time for each, long waits (because the my may be double booking), this is no longer the case...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Caring and thoughtful. Even when I have a lot on my mind, he takes the time to listen. That might make him run behind schedule as noted below...but who cares? My health is worth waiting for Dr. Parhar...May God continue to bless him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I stopped seeing this guy many moons ago, because he was always late, very hurried, and never seemed to have the time or patience to listen to anything. He actually suggested that I see someone else, and I did and never looked back.

Submitted July 15, 2018