Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

I was injured at work and my lawyer referred me to dr parhar. As soon as I got there the staff was very nice the first gentlemen I saw before dr parhar was an Asian fellow and an absolute delight he treated me with compassion and respect this was one of the first times I've felt cared for during my endeavour very kind man can't say enough good about him. He was honest and caring he also talked to me about possible foods to eat to help with my conditions just great! Next I saw dr parhar he seemed very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr parhar was asked to write a medical legal report to assist with diagnosis and to bring clarity to my situation and that he did! His report was honest he reviewed all my relavant medical records and treatment. Finally I had an unbiased report and the truth tells no lies. Thanks dr parhar for being honest and telling the truth I'm still deep in my fight but my lawyer said an MLR would be needed from the get go and dr parhar wrote an unbiased one thanks again dr p keep writing the truth! Mike m

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Parhar saved my life. I was lost and had a heart condition that no one else understood. This guy is "only" a family doctor but he is a saint. He is my saint. May god bless you always Dr. Parhar.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Excellent...excellent...EXCELLENT! This is the best doctor my family has ever had. He is funny and caring. He really know a lot. When he does not know something he refers us to someone else or looks it up. Brilliant. We are lucky to have him caring for our injuries.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Parhar is very nice. He spends a lot of time with me and my sister. Yes, there is sometimes a wait to see him but he is worth it. I think this doctor is the best. Wishing you the best Dr. Parhar!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Who does this guy think he is. Stay away - arrogant and egotistical. Does not care about his patients. All he cares about is billable time. Prescribes drugs and send you home. Prepare to wait 1 hour to see him aftet your appointment time.

Submitted April 5, 2018

My sister and I have been seeing Dr. Parhar ever since our SUV was plowed into by a big semi-trailer. The other driver barely stopped to see how we were doing. We could have died!! Dr. Parhar has been very good. He truly cares. The wait is long to see him but definitely worth it. We would be lost without Dr. Parhar.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Saw him for a work injury. He was very helpful and super funny!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My husband and daughter and me have been seeing Dr. Parhar since a head-on collision nearly left us for dead 3 years ago. He is nice and very caring. We always follow his helpful advice. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Simply said "The best doctor EVER!!!!!!" He cares and treats with me so much respect, that I have never received before in the Canadian health care system. Beautiful human being...God Bless.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Saw him for my severe inures -brain injury and back injury. I was left at the roadside for dead. Dr. Parhar took great care of me. He also wrote a helpful report for my attorney.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018