Ratings for Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Lovely man with good caring attitude. Most of his jokes are quite funny and he makes me laugh and forget about my chronic pain. Good guy with good heart.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Nice doctor. Very kind, helpful & smart. He helped me lots when I got injured an my back hurt a lot.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Over my entire life I have had 7 family doctors. That is mostly becuase I moved from Whitehorse, to Toronto, to Calgary, to Edmonton, to Winnipeg and then to Vancouver. Of all of my dotors, across Canada, Dr. Parhar is by far the best. He truly cares about me and my family. He is SO funny and good at making me less stressed when I am worried about something. I wish I had found him earlier in my life. Dr. Parhar I wish you success always!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Parhar for an independent medical exam (IME) sent by an insurance company. Dr. Parhar and his staff were very friendly and very helpful.. Dr. Parhar wrote a report and then went to court for my trial. I thought he was always very professional and verey fair.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I was left with a spine injury and a brain injury when someone pushed me into traffic. I could not walk or feel my legs. Dr. Parhar helped me during the darkest times of my life. I will never forget how much you helped me. I am now in Toronto due to family reasons and 4 years later have not been able to find a doctor like Dr. PArhar. Thank you -thank you- thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Nice doctor with a very kind bedside manner. He really listens and is SO knowledgeable. Dr. Parhar has figured out how to help people with severe injuries when all other doctors refuse to see people with car accident injuries and work injuries. My own doctor was not very helpful so my lawyer to find someone else. Luckily a friend told me about Dr. Parhar. Keep up the good work Dr. Parhar and his super staff...especially Tricia, Tanya, Katherine and Joanne.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

TOTALLY AMAZING!! My lawyer sent me to Dr. Parhar and his team at CORE MEDICAL CENTRE to do an Independent Medical Examination (IME) for a work injury that WCB had denied and cheated me out of benefits. Dr. Parhar examined me and wrote a report that was fair and honest -and helped me win my WCB appeal! Thank you Dr. Parhar for giving me back my dignity and self-respect. You are my savior!! May God bless you always.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Parhar helped us through a family medical emergency when my newborn son had to have surgery to remove a benign tumor in his belly. He explained everything to us thoughtfully, he visited us in his days off, and generally supported us in that tough time. I cannot reccomend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Parhar for over 20 years. He is fabulous. He has the best sense of humour and best bedside manner. Over the years he has helped me through marital problems, parenting problems, physical health problems and psychological problems. He is a PROBLEM FIXER. Yes, the wait to get in to see him and the wait in his waiting room can be long but that is all because he does not ever rush anyone. What a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The insurance company made me go see this doctor when I had been seriously injured. My, now ex-boyfriend, rolled his truck while I was asleep in the front passenger seat. My head hit the back window and I was bleeding everywhere. I was in the hospital on life support but I made it. Of course, the insurance company did not believe my doctors or my neurologist. They made me see Dr. Parhar. Dr. Parhar was super duper fantastic!!! He and his staff were very patient with me. He did a thorough examination and then wrote a 64 page report to my lawyer and the insurance company. His report was so detailed and thorough that my case settled without going to court! Thank you Dr. Parhar for helping me get my life back!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017