You may also like

Rate Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar's Ratings

After my car accident, I really needed a doctor who could sympathize with me and who could work with me to get me back on my feet. I was so shaken up and still pretty shell shocked. What I found when I saw Dr. Parhar was a doctor who has excellent bedside manners and who truly cares about giving his patients the right treatment. Thank you so much Dr. Parhar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I love Dr. Michelle Couto, she is very skilled and knowledgeable. The staff is also very professional and they always see that all your orthodontic needs are met! I used to have insecurities about my teeth, but now everywhere I go people compliment me on my beautiful smile! I highly recommend Dr. Couto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910958].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Yes, dr. Parhar is sometimes challenging to see. He’s a popular doctor - rightly so - and his schedule fills up pretty quickly. However, he is worth the wait and I wouldn’t want to see any other dr besides him. He’s helped me considerably in working through my injuries, and I owe my quick recovery from his guidance.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2906805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Best sense of humour ever!! This doctor always has me cheered up before I leave his office. Roshelle (sp?) and Devyn are amazingly accommodating. I would follow this doctor to the end of the earth for my health problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2906182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Yes, I agree that Dr. Parhar does often run behind schedule. He is often a 30-45 minute wait. That is not his fault. I know that I take up a LOT of his time when I visit with him. He is SUCH a GOOD doctor and SOOO worth the wait! I would wait 2 hours (or more) for him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2897677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

My brother saw Dr. Parhar just over 1+ wks ago for a work injury, and I went with him to help translate. I have heard from a couple of people that it can be challenging to see him, but I think so worth it. I glad there are still good docs out there. I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2897177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I saw this dr for first time for my car accident Sat. Staff were patient with me for filling out form and helped me understand some question. When I saw dr parhar, he was so nice and he really took time with me and his exam so thorough. He was recommended by lawyer and I am happy he managing my icbc case.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2897164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

This doctor is the worst when it comes for time. He books 4 people for the same time slot (starting at 7am - and she shows up at the office at 745am!) ridiculous. His staff is very rude and they don't care that you're waiting, you're just a number to this doctor. It's all about volume and not about quality of care with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895955].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Doctor Parhar has been so supportive of my health concerns, and he has actaully helped improve my health, un like my previous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

all about Money and Money to many patients not a enough time for everyone,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879944].votes_count ]]