Ratings for Dr. Ken Cameron

Dr. Cameron is incredibly thoughtful, helpful, spends time to research and talk about health issues in person, and has a great sense of humour. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable, fast, kind and considerate. Very competent staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very knowledgeable and supportive, listens to what you say and keeps up to date on new research. Straight talker but very kind.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Great doctor, been seeing him for several years. Very friendly and thorough staff. Wait times are annoying, but a small price to pay to be seen by a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

After dealing with arrogant unhelpful dr's such as Dr Robert Merritt. Dr Kenneth Cameron is a breath of fresh air. Very helpful and was able to treat issues that went unresolved with my last dr. Would highly recommend dr Cameron.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had! Talks to me like an intelligent person and is very knowledgeable and up to date on research.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever met, he has been with me since I was born, and has even made appearances while I was in the hospital. I do not believe you could find a better doctor out there. Not one bad thing to say.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I have been going to Dr Cameron since I was a teenager. I can't imagine ever going to anyone else. Anytime I have been in Emerg, I compare the Dr's there to Dr Cameron. Needless to say, there has never been any comparison. He is usually behind schedule but that's because he never rushes anyone. If he happens to not know the answer, he finds out. Whether it be from phoning a colleague or researching in a book. This is a man who always knows his stuff and makes you feel confident when you leave that your diagnosis is 100% accurate. I am honored to have him as my doctor. Also, as far as receptionists go, Louise is amazing...such a sweet, kind lady!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I've had Dr. Cameron as my Doctor since I was born. He has always listened very intently on everything I say and has great empathy and respect for his patients. He has never rushed an appointment (hence usually behind sched) but it is definitly worth the wait. As a medical student just starting out I am privildge to have seen him first hand and hope to aspire to model my own abilities after his own.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I LOVE OUR FAMILY DOCTOR.HE DOESN'T RUSH US,MAKES US FEEL COMFORTABLE.I FIND HE IS VERY SMART,I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 28 YEARS NOW.HE IS ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD.HE IS VERY BUSY BUT HAS CALLED ME AT HOME MANY TIMES. HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009