Ratings for Dr. Abraham Chachoua

You need to have money or be from an important family for this guy to care. Do not use this guy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Chachua treated my father back in 2000/2001 . He is a beautful human being. I will never forget him I thank God first and Dr. Chachua second for the gift of extra time with my father Azgan Mataj . Thank you Dr. Chachua From Sylejman Mataj

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

highly accurate diagnosis & treatment, flexible, devoted, wise,

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS DOCTOR 10 YEARS, SO I KNOW HIM WELL. HE IS JUST ... GREAT! HE IS TECHNICALLY EXCELLENT, CONCERNED, HAS A GREAT BED-SIDE MANNER, TAKES HIS TIME ... AND MORE, WITH EACH PATIENT, AND IS A FANTASTIC DIAGNOSTICIAN. HE IS LOGICAL AND RATIONAL, AND KNOWS JUST WHAT TESTS AND PROCEDURES TO DO TO FIND THE ANSWERS. AND HE'S PLEASANT AND CHARMING.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

He is cultured, erudite, an excellent researcher, speaks several languages and reads medical articles published abroad not yet published in English. High knowledgeable. Personable, kind, well-related, compassionate. In December 2006 he told me I had stage 4 lung cancer, told me my prognosis, which was very poor, 5% chance of surviving no more than a year, and told me his intention was to cure me. And he did! He used his research skills to try innovative testing techniques not yet being used in other major cancer treatment hospitals. He always kept me fully informed of developments. He made options clear, and respected my thought process. I continue to see him once or twice a year for checkups. He always is courteous, friendly, professional, and kind.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Can't understand the negative I read here - he is very knowledgeable, very on top of his care, does not let anything go - conservative in his treatment and is a straight shooter. He is appropriate in his bedside manner and is always available - not many onc give out their cell phone number.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Very caring and knowledgeale. Open-minded, willing to consider alternatives.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I'VE BEEN WITH THIS DOCTOR 10 YEARS. HE'S THE BEST. A GREAT DIAGNOSTICIAN. WHEN THE SLIGHTEST AREA IS IN DOUBT OR UNCLEAR, HE WILL CONTINUE TESTING AND INVESTIGATING UNTIL THE MATTER IS RESOLVED. HE LET'S NOTHING GET BY UNCHECKED ... AND I LIKE THAT. I NEED CERTAINTY IN MY DIAGNOSIS AND PROGNOSIS, AND I FIND IT WITH HIM.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

He basically told me I was going to die soon from the cancer I had, was very perfunctory about it. That was fifteen years ago. If I'm dead yet, somebody better inform me. Skip this bozo. He's mediocre at best.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Abraham Chachoua's Credentials

• Monash Univ, Fac Of Med, Clayton, Vic, Australia (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup