Ratings for Dr. Robert Brent Logan

I needed to see him,could not understand why the number was invalid..I found out he retired without saying anything..not very professional! Oh well he never really gave a damm about people....

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

He retired without letting us know😥, not very professional I really had a great rapport with him, so I am very disappointed he never told me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Excellent talents in Political Psychiatry etc . Trust him for an extraordinary job.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

My husband found out about the sudden retirement and was lucky enough to find another doctor fairly fast...the new doctor does not want or need him to pay for the records...he stated he can get everything he needs through Alberta Health!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I trusted Dr. Logan and was very confident with him over the years. I cannot understand why we have to pay for our medical files, my husband received all his files when his doctor retired, no problem, this is our body Seems like someone is getting a piece of the pie, very tacky. I would like to speak to Helga, the best receptionist a doctor can have, I cannot remember her last name in order to find her and speak with her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He has been our family for over 10 years since we moved to Calgary. Our family of five are all happy with him. He is trustworthy, honest, knowledgable and helpful. He referred us to see best specialists whenever he thinks we need. We love him and his receptionist. Thank you for helping us in the past 10 years. We wish you the best!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Extremely unhappy with the sudden Retirement..many years that have been seeing him and now he could not give his patients the respect to get their own records...

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Logan for over 10 years. He is a good doctor. We found him when we moved to Calgary in 2007. He and his front desk office admin has always done their best to help us. He is always nice, polite, honest and knowledgeable, always willing to refer us to see other doctors if he thinks we need. He is a trustworthy doctor. We will miss him very much.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I was there to see him about 2weeks ago. This guy never mentioned he was going to retire. No I have e to pay about $500 to access my family's medical record. What a terrible guy. Not too surprising as he never seemed to care. Really useless guy.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

It would have been nice if this doctor had indicated he would soon retire and I should find another one instead of wasting my time filling him in on all of my long and complicated medical history. I just called his number and got a phone message that he's no longer in business.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018