Ratings for Dr. Robert Brent Logan

You are guaranteed to wait past the appointment time, but Dr. Logan is excellent. He will try his best to heal you without prescribing unnecessary drugs, which to me is a great thing. He will send you to another doctor for things like IUD checkups and such, but he'll only recommend the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have used Doctor Logan for the last twelve years and can confirm that he does indeed still use paper instead of a computer, and can sometimes get behind schedule. He does do physicals but not as thorough as your standard physical unless you specifically request it. It is difficult to book with him at some times because he only has a receptionist there in the mornings.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I trust him very much, I love talking with and to him, he treats me like a human, he is not snooty, and he helps me understand every thing he says. He has been our Dr. For a long time.☺

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had a great surprise to meet Dr. Logan in the same office (it's a different business) where I was going for Physio in Crowfoot. They have great views of the mountains and it looked like they are just starting up there so would be looking for patients. I was looking to find a doctor on netcare because it has taken me weeks some times to see the results of ct scans and blood test results ordered by specialists. And my old doctor didn't even tell me when letters from specialist had arrived so it was half a year before I got their recommendations. But Dr. Logan he had time to see me and talk with me (mayb 15-20 minutes) got my history. I signed a form to transfer records and boom I done. It was nice to be treated like a human being. Dr. Logan asked intelligent questions about my complicated health situation and pointed out some things I didn't know. It's good to have google, think for yourself and a doctor like him. He told me he's not on netcare but can get all scan results and blood tests I want to find out about by faxing to the right places. My old doctor never mentioned that. So I switched.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He has been our family doctor since we moved to Calgary in 2007. He always does his best to help. Also many thanks to friendly front desk to make our visits positive.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Brent has been my doctor for over a decade. Seems pretty good. Tough to get him to listen to all of the symptoms before moving to a diagnosis and treatment recommendation. Which has led a few times to repeated visits, consuming months and months before a successful treatment.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

He has a very poor understanding of people, ie stress affects on readings; very difficult to communicate with. He made me feel worthless and a failure.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Nice man but not a very good doctor! As stated he really does not do physicals on patients. Will feel glands in neck, take blood pressure, have you stick out your tongue and say ahh and that's about it!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

The biggest mistake we made was NOT changing family doctors. We put up with Logan due to the shortages of fam docs in Calgary but this have caused the late diagnosis of my parents cancer. Logan doesnt use computers, which severly hampers his ability to access valuble patient data online. This can put his patients at grave risk. I feel compelled to share my story and warn others against Logan.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

This past appt with Dr. Logan was the third time he failed to diagnose a condition that sent me to the hospital, and could have ended my life. I can confirm some of the comments on this board, that he doesnt do physicals, check your reflexes maybe lay you down and tap your tummy if he has to. If you want to put your life in this mans hands, think again.

Submitted March 1, 2016