You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Nann

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Nann, Wendy Jenna and all the people at this clinic deserve 5*****. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Nann for many years and even make the long trek from Burnaby to Vancouver, jut to be attended to by Dr. Nann. He is so gentle, patient and never does any unnecessary work on your teelth. God bless you Dr Nann and thank you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Nann and his staff are excellent I can't say enough about them. Always caring, sociable, informative, and patient. Explains well about situations and has excellent bedside manner. He had seen my husband years ago and we took a chance that he was still in practice. We recommend him to everyone we know, even if they have a dentist already. We're privileged to know him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Nann for at least 10-15 years now and have referred many people to him. My daughter and husband now see him too and he really is caring. Dr Nann is also gentle and great with kids and "white knuckle" people. If you can get in I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Nann is amazing! I had awful experiences with dentists when i was younger and as a consequence many years went by where i did not go to a dentist. However then i found Dr Nann. He is so gentle and very patient. He explains everything to me and makes me feel at ease. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff are also great.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Many years ago I had terrible agonizing experiences with a dentist. In desperation I went to another dentist as an emergency patient. That dentist was kind and gentle, but was not accepting patients. I asked if he knew of any dentists who were kind and gentle, AND accepting patients, and he referred me, glowingly, to his colleague, Dr. Nann, who had studied dentistry with him. This dentist told me that Dr. Nann was probably the nicest, most gentle, and intelligent student in their year, and that he would certainly be a good dentist for me. Indeed he is! 15 years later, I have two older children, and all of us are happy, comfortable, and well-cared-for by Dr. Nann and his always-kind and knowledgeable staff. Going to the dentist may not always be a pleasure, but when difficult situations arise, Dr. Nann deals with them with humility, compassion, and expertise. He is always happy to answer our questions, explain and explore various options, and he listens very carefully to our concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I am so glad to find the best and awesome dentist. Dr. Nann has been our family dentist for over 10 years. He is very gentle, caring, honest and very knowledgeable. He thoroughly explains what is the best for our dental needs. According to my financial status sometimes, Dr. Nann helps me understand what is the best plan to do. Any procedures he has done, after 2-3 days, he calls back and make a follow-up. Not to mention Dr. Nann's staff are very professional, very friendly, kind, approachable and happy all the time. I feel at ease when I get in to their clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Douglas Nann to be your family dentist, because he is the best in town.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I am so very happy to find this website therefore found Dr. Nann. I just saw him, Wendy and Amy, who are all so kind, professional and knowledgeable. I agree with all the comments and feel lucky to have found a good dentist!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I have been a long time patient and now my little girl goes to see him too! If anyone can make the dentist a bearable experience, it's Dr Nann. I have no hesitation in referring him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Nann, is gentle, thoughtful, considerate, and kind. He also goes out of his way to accommodate my family's schedules and health preferences, and his receptionish, Wendy, is equally kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Douglas Nann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Nann is very responsible and caring. I was satisfied with every visit to his clinic."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nann, Wendy Jenna and all the people at this clinic deserve 5*****. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Nann for many years and even make the long trek f..."

December 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V6K 2E1" to "v5h4c2". Address has been updated from "2184 West Broadway" to "5050 kingsway". Suite has been updated from "560" to "411".

November 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5H 4C2" to "V6K 2E1". Address has been updated from "5050 Kingsway" to "2184 West Broadway".

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V6K 2E1" to "V5H 4C2". Address has been updated from " 2184 West Broadway" to "5050 Kingsway". Phone Number has been updated from "604 737 8828" to "16044317891".

June 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "v6k 2e1" to "V6K 2E1". Address has been updated from "2184 West Broadway" to " 2184 West Broadway".

May 1, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "v6k 2e1". Address has been updated from "None" to "2184 West Broadway". Suite has been updated from "None" to "560".

May 1, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "6044317891" to "604 737 8828".

May 1, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6044317891".

March 16, 2015