Ratings for Dr. Ion Soare

Listens, investigates, tries to find the problem not treat just the sympthoms....no overloading with medication and prescriptions Knowledge extends beyond traditional medicine, taight in school, which in my eyes means a lot

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. Im sure he means well with his "it's nothing" attitude but after ending up having emergency surgery as a result of his negligence, and other on going health issues, I wouldnt wish this on anyone. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

10 year ago I got very tired he gave me a stupid diagnostic Fibromyalgia which means nothing. After years, feeling very bad,, I was told by other doctors I had endocrinology problems, hypothyroid etc… Very poor in medicine., honestly!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Soare as my GP for 25 years. He as always super helpful and knowledgeable. He is caring too. Can't imagine what will I do when he'll stop practice, will I ind someone like him? Maybe not.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Knowledgeable, friendly and kind. Knows to differentiate between an imagined concern of a patient and a real issue that needs immediate attention.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Correction - Second opinion and more tests reveal tumors is benign - NOT CANCER

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Soare, unfortunately is failing his patients. He doesn't return calls and once an apt is made he has it in his head that there's nothing wrong. His delays in failing to recommend and refer me to specialist has delayed diagnostics and treatment - I'm now in treatment for cancer.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My opinin is that is about time for dr. Soare to retire. Lately, he keeps forgeting more and more. He avoids to send you to specialists, even if it's needed. I injured my knee, i was in constant pain and after i got my ultrasound back, i had no choice but to go back to him. I asked him to send me to a specialist and he said "why do you need a specialist? You have nothing". I asked him to send me to a physioterapist, as i was very bad and he said "you don't need terapy, it will heal my itself". I have not letft the office though until i got my referals. And, the final mri showed 2 ligaments ruptures. So, my question is: did he care about me or he only cared about how much money goes into his pocket?

Submitted October 16, 2013

Precise diagnostics and treatment every time I go. Very knowledgeable, extensive hands-on experience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

falls asleep during sessions, refuses to return calls for up to 2 months, and not in my opinion a certified hypnotist!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013