Ratings for Dr. Charles Langs

I have no idea why people are bashing this guy. He was punctual, already informed about my visits, calm, cool and comforting. My cardiologist made me go see a nephrologist. I’m glad I didn’t pay attention to these negative reviews.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Doesn't give any information. Go elsewhere. Abrupt and too quick.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had a bad experience with Dr. Langs. I'd previously taken a urine test where a small amount of protein showed up. My PCP told me not to be alarmed, but to talk to a specialist. I went to Langs, who made me very afraid. I understand that protein in the urine could be a number of things, but he wouldn't even tell me the possibilities, nor did he say there was the possibility that I would be just fine. He spoke in a condescending manner and when I began to tear up from anxiety for my health, he didn't respond at all. Not going back to him. After a retest at my fantastic pulmonologist, turns out my protein levels are fine.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

if you are a minute late he complains .. he only takes five minutes with you horrible with calling patients.. doesnt take calls

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Odd dr. Very abrupt and doesn't really answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Charles Langs's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)