Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G Lucero

Dr lucero treated my daughter for minor scrapes, she had fallen off her bike. He injected her with so much Lidocaine she went into a seizure and was rushed to the hospital there they told me she had Lidocaine toxicity and Dr Lucero was at fault. She was only 7 years old and he, Dr. Lucero sat there singing and humming a song as he poisoned her with injections of Lidocaine he knew was too much for her 60 pound body to handle. Stay away from Kenneth Grant Lucero he should never be allowed to do this to another child!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

The Dr. Was late the staff was talking about other patients and they were gossiping bout one another..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr Lucero has repeatedly left patients alone on the table after treatment with two cases of patients becoming unconsious that I know of. Another woman I know when to him and he treated her for chronic pneumonia when she has classic symptoms of congestive heart failure, diagnosed by a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Went above and beyond in helping me, gave me free samples to help me out. Staff was also helpful and friendly. He was interested in me and not just the money he would make from serving me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Kenneth G Lucero's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Blythe, CA