Ratings for Dr. Hank Lubin

I am not happy with this doctor and his staff. He made a mistake in 2013 so I was charged 2 x-rays instead of one. Now a year later I just got my 1st collection bill ever because of this mess. This doctor will not see you a few days after an initial appointment, he will charge you 130$ to have a quick look at your problem.

Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Lubin respects you and your health concerns without being rude. even if you just need reassurance. I have not seen anger or rudeness, even if you are a nervous patient.enver heard him raise his voice and seems to treat his patients with respect. has not lost his humanity or ability to treat patients as people .Hope it continues even if you can sometimes be "annoying" because of your concerns. Danielle Isaacs

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I am more than satisfied with Dr.Hank and his office staff for managing my thyroid problem efficiently. Dr.Hank is very thorough, impromptu supplying all the informations I need regarding my thyroid issue, accurate in diagnosis and excellent bedside manner.His explanations are always logical and actions are justified. After 4 months of wrong doses of synthyroid another Doc, it was a God's grace I found him as my GP.I will recommend him to anyone.He is great.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

This doctor is an ignorant, stubborn and highly unprofessional individual. He doesn't refuse to read/educate himself on any of the new researches out there, and will not consider patient's opinion based on those researches. Moreover, he failed to produce proper diagnosis after countless tests and visits. Beware! Very unprofessional!

Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Lubin is very helpful and knowledgeable. He is always up on the latest info in the field. The most punctual Dr. I have ever been to yet takes time to explain things. Not afraid to refer out to other specialists.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I wish I could say something good... but after years of care (or contending) with Dr Lubin, I truthfully can't recommend him for health care. He is quick to diagnose, and quicker to recommend care.

Submitted February 6, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lubin for years. His office is always pleasant, appointments are on time. He is always considerate and helpful. He never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

takes time with you---not adverse to sending to a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Hank Lubin's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal