Ratings for Dr. Karen Muir

Unfortunately Dr Muir has passed away but I wanted to rater her anyway as she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Incredible doctor. Went the extra mile and really listened to and cared for her patients like they were family. Greatly missed <3

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Very warm and friendly. Caring +++. She takes as much time as you need. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Muir saved my life. After visiting 3 other doctors about a lump, Dr Muir was the only one who agreed it was a serious matter. She refered me to a specialist and I was in Vancouver having the lump (cancer) removed within 2 weeks of seeing her. Thanks Dr Muir!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

I am a new mom and Dr. Muir has been my Doctor from the beginning of my pregnancy. She takes me and my concerns seriously, even if I may be overreacting! She really cares and treats you like a person instead of a number.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

A little quiet, but gives off amazingly comforting "vibes". Makes you feel like you are going to a really knowledgable mother or grandmother. Manages to combine doctoring and empathy extremely well

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

After 30 years with a doctor that treated me as just a number I was extremely impressed with Dr Muir's manner. She has treated me with concern and passion. I am never rushed out of her office. She gives me the opportunity to express my concerns. After having tests done I am immediately notified of the results. She has given me options on how to treat my conditions. She has never made me feel that I am waisting her time by being in her office like my previous Doctor

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Muir really listens to your symptoms and treats you like you matter. She knows the questions to ask you feel like you have been successfully treated when you leave.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006