Ratings for Dr. Belinda Lategan

She was our family doc for a few years and we are all sad that she moved away from Brandon. She has a genuine caring for her patients concerns and takes the time to explain things to you. We wish her the best in Winnipeg!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

I've seen her since she began and she was very wonderful at first. She took her time and listened. Since, she has become very quick with her appointments. She seems too get the job done, but you have to be forceful in order to get you questions asked and answered. She was always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

I found that it is very in and out with her and she doesn't take time to answer questions or even ask questions that other doctors ask you. I find that she was more thorough a few years ago and now has changed and is not as helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

I have been her patient since she first came to Brandon years ago, and she is a wonderful doctor. Only had to wait once, and it was because she was delivering a baby! When I was hospitalized, she came early every morning to check on my progress. Always answers questions thouroughly, and seeks out info for you if she doesn't know the answer. I'm sad she's leaving!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Lategan for a year or two and do not think she is a good doctor at all. When I went for my physical in January she spent most of the time on the phone, did not actually do anything besides the PAP, no blood pressure, check breasts, nothing. She tried to wave me out of the room while on the phone once the "exam" was done. Then she seemed irritated when I asked her a few questions and she had to put her call on hold. Currently looking for a new doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

She has been my Dr. for awhile now however I went to see her as I have been very stressed at work lately and felt I needed some time away from work so I could work some personal problems out she seemed very reluctant to give me the stress leave I needed but in the end she did.I was not impressed with her additude on this matter

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

In my experience, I am very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Lategan. Her demeanor is very gentle and caring and any matters requiring referral are followed up immediately to ensure the best treatment possible.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

My experience with her was 3 visits, and a few in walk-in. My goodness I have never seen a doctor on the phone as much as this woman!! Every time I saw her...(one for a girlie exam that she kept me waiting for 15 minutes while on the phone in the same room talking about another person.) she was on the phone. I took my son to walk-in and would you believe the phone rang half way through the apt?? I didn't find her helpful, or that she even knew what I was there to see her for! She wasn't friendly, and didnt' show that she even cared about my problem. Also...she kept me waiting for 2.5 hours!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Lategan has been my physician for some time now,and I find her to be very thorough and accommodating. She answers the questions I need answers to, and doesn't hesitate to investigate any medical concerns. I also find her very easy to talk to, and feel that I can ask her any questions without feeling that I may be asking a "dumb" question. I hope she stays in our community.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Lategan is amazing!!! She fought for me to have a much needed proceedure done that wouldn't regularly be covered by medicare. She even called me at home to tell me that she just got the news and they decided to cover it. She really went the extra mile to make sure I was emotionally and mentally taken care of. Thanks Dr. Latigan

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007