Ratings for Dr. Bruce R Pynn

Dr.Pynn is wonderful! Great experience there. Receptionists were very helpful and nice. So happy. Waiting patiently on list for oral surgery. Highly recommend Dr.Pynn!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

They seemed to be more concerned about my money than my wisdom teeth that has needed to be removed immediately. I was put on a list for 5 months. Another reviewer said he had a follow up appointment the next week for removal. . Glad to see who is more important.. considering I spent over 1500$ on just my teeth + the first appointment and referal app was another 250$. My first surgery has scarred me for life thanks to Dr pynn. I don't understand how this dentist has so many positive reviews. I would NEVER recommend dr pynn EVER!! GO to winnipeg or toronto if you want some real professional care!!! From start to finish it seems he just wanted my money and to just "get the job done" . Wasn't even in the hospital when I first arrived on the day of surgery. NEVER AGAIN! the doctor putting me under anastasia seemed more professional and caring than the actual surgeon. .. and I only spoke with him for minutes!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

$90 up front! I'm on ODSP & could not afford it. Borrowed from someone. Why couldn't payments be made? Dr looked at xrays for a few seconds. THAT cost $90? He was friendly, but extraction was rough!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

First class all the way around ! He obviously knows what he is doing !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Best wisdom puller out there, would recommend 10/10. Dr.Pynn is the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Pynn was excellent, very kind and informative before procedure. Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted and would definitely recommend or revisit him! Thanks Dr. Pynn

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Pynn made an unpleasant extraction a better experience for me with his professionalism and easy going manner. Thumbs up to Dr. Pynn and his staff. Much appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

My brother is in receipt of OW and woke up with a swollen face which brought him to the TBRHSC. It was confirmed that he had an infected tooth. He saw Dr. Pynn who gave him a prescription for antibiotics and pain medication. He did not discriminate or look down on my brother for being in receipt of OW. He actually made him a follow up appointment at his dental office the following Monday to have the tooth pulled. I wish more dentists were as compassionate as Dr. Pynn and did not discriminate against those in receipt of Social Assistance when they are in need of "emergency dental work". AAAAA++++++

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

He knows his stuff and get's it done the best he can. Couldn't ask for a better oral surgeon in Thunder Bay, 10/10.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pynn for my TMJ for a few years now and he is always compassionate and caring towards his patients, he knows his work and knows of another great surgeon who could do my surgery, I am grateful for my Dentist for referring me to him he has helped me a lot

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015