Ratings for Dr. William Kapusta

Dr. Kapusta is only good if you are elderly and have a minor sickness. If you need something dealt with he will not do tests needed and ignore the patient. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I cannot stand upright due to a back injury and physical work is near impossible. He told me motion is lotion, and I couldn't hurt it. He gave me pills and wouldn't write me a note for the next day off my physical job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Kapusta's for many, many years(since I was a teen). He has been my GP since then-and I have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. Always helpful, able to squeeze me if if need be, always pleasant on the phone-He has even called me himself a couple of times-Great customer service!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Kapusta has always been very helpful and caring to me. Willing to answer questions. Thorough in his examinations. Dr Kapusta is willing to spend a few moments extra if required. Communications on secure network is a bonus especially when living out of town. Staff has always been efficient, courteous. So thankful I was able to get into his practise a few years ago after searching ages for a doctor. Would recommend Dr Kapusta in a heartbeat to anyone searching for a friendly, knowledgeable, caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best Dr and amazing staff! Very professional and helpful and genuinely cares for your well being. Great diagnostician!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

There are no other words but EXCELLENT to describe Dr. Kapusta and his team (Pat & Vi)! Thank you for being supportive each and every visit...whether it be with our children whose conditions change day by day (at times) or with my husband and I....the team brings their A-game each and every day!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

he has been our doctor for over 30 years and I probably wouldn't be alive today without him

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

GP for three generations. His staff is amazing, very helpful, kind, good organization and great communication. He is a good diagnostician, keeping in mind that you have to have patience to allow him to work through the tests. Every time my kids are sick, they fit us in, rather than spend hours in urgent care... But maybe they only do this for us because we are extremely grateful. My kids like him very much and feel comfortable chatting his ear off. He is humble, doesn't rush you and always seem to be in good humour with excellent beside manner. I've never felt dismissed, even when he doesn't have a quick solution to my problem. He has no problems referring to a specialist but does so prudently. He's been supper helpful and supportive of everything we've asked of him, and stepped up to the plate on several occasions to make sure a family member doesn't fall through the cracks, and do what other doctors failed or forgot to do. It'll be a sad, sad day in Oshawa when he decided to retire. If you are ever lucky enough to get this doctor on your team... Don't take him for granted. It amazes me that anyone can get through that many years as a GP and not become complacent.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I've gone to Dr Kapusta since I was a child, and now I take my children to him. He always listens to my concerns, is very thorough, and never makes me feel like I'm wasting his time with my issues (even if they are relatively minor). His reception staff have never been anything but polite.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

His receptionist sits with the phone off the hook on the desk next to her. Impossible to get through on the phone most days, and answering machine says not to leave message to book appointments. Waiting room always jammed, zero respect for patients time. His answer to everything is to lose 10 lbs. Sore foot? Back hurts? Migraines? Depressed? Feeling sick? Apparently 10 lbs lighter you won't have any of these issues. Have known him for 20 years, not happy. Scared my kids and makes us all feel creeped out. Switching!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014